• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    'practice' is for amateurs
    Yup, practice it is. :lol:
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

trying to summon motivation to go through yet more boxes of books, and decide which to chuck.
      (and hoping to find my bose satellite speakers that the dutch packers have hidden somewhere )

Comment

Watching the GAA All-Ireland Football Final Sunday, couldn't get a ticket, so I'll watch it on RTE or Sky with Kammy and Jeff who've been doing funny vids here on learning the rules....

Comment

Thanks for asking.

Working Saturday. Pah.

Biking Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Looks like today will be another trip to the vet, tomorrow probably gardening if the weather holds up, Sunday is the last match of the season and then band practice for a big gig we're doing at the end of the month
            Rabies jabs?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TFA

Sat - don't know yet, senior management (wifey) hasn't posted the duty roster.
              Sun - watching Arsenal getting battered by Chelski, accompanied by wailing, moaning and sobbing, and most importantly, much beer.

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
                Thanks for asking.

Working Saturday. Pah.

Biking Sunday.
                Where are you biking?

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
                  Where are you biking?
                  :
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA.

Boat show tomorrow. Possibly fishing on Sunday.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      :
                      Down your way apparently he got a job lot of Gel packs from eBay.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X