• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain second 'most powerful country in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uk brexit us henry jackson society russia china france | UK | News | Express.co.uk

BRITAIN is the second most powerful country in the world second only to the US, according to think tank. The think tank being a bunch of Neo Nazies.

The Henry Jackson Society classifies the UK as a “global power… with substantial resources and capabilities, with the means to extend them in many regions of the world"
    WTF has the UK become since the vote on Brexit?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

the propaganda machine in action

Milan.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ackson-society

Indeed - even Labour are cutting ties to it.

Or actually if you read the article the 11 labour MPs who are members of it refused to comment - so not quite cutting ties more some geezer thinks they should.

So you see Labour MP's support it.

So it must be alright then - you see because Labour.

and Labour are against Brexit so they must be right you see - because Brexit.

any more self satisfied latte drinking left wing liberal twats want to come and spout utter bollocks to satisfy your need to feel smug for helping brown people?

Anyone? Anyone?

Comment

What is wrong with Latte?

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          What is wrong with Latte?
          Nothing really, quite like one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ackson-society

Indeed - even Labour are cutting ties to it.

Or actually if you read the article the 11 labour MPs who are members of it refused to comment - so not quite cutting ties more some geezer thinks they should.

So you see Labour MP's support it.

So it must be alright then - you see because Labour.

and Labour are against Brexit so they must be right you see - because Brexit.

any more self satisfied latte drinking left wing liberal twats want to come and spout utter bollocks to satisfy your need to feel smug for helping brown people?

Anyone? Anyone?
            And how many Tory MPs are part of the group?

Oh, but the neoliberals only want to focus on Labour (many of whom campaigned for Brexit), because that's the narrative that they need to promote.

...and the date of your article?

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              And how many Tory MPs are part of the group?

Oh, but the new-liberals only want to focus on Labour (many of whom campaigned for Brexit), because that's the narrative that they need to promote.
              Well I actually picked the first google result with what seemed like a negative headline to try and support the Op's claim that 'The think tank being a bunch of Neo Nazies. '

I clicked this article as it seemed the most negative but turned out to be rubbish.

Can anyone verify the claim they are a bunch of neo nazis?

Comment

You picked a result from 4 years ago.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  You picked a result from 4 years ago.
                  I picked the first result which seemed negative from the google search

'who is the henry jackson society'

it's the 6th result

I was trying to support the OP as I am white and therefore guilty of heinous crimes against humanity and wanted to don my sackcloth, cover myself in ashes and self flagellate until I bled.

But could not find a link to help me.

Sorry for existing.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Sorry for existing.
                    If eugenics had taken off in the late Victorian age, you wouldn't.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X