• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those religious people again...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed - and as some cases start coming out it is clear that deciding you are a different gender at a young age may not be a good idea.

12-year-old boy who transitioned to female changes his mind two years later | The Independent

Gender Expert Says Teens Are Trying To Be Transgender Because It's Cool | Daily Wire

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Who the fook decides to dress their 6 year old boy as a girl. Beggars belief.
      We were at a festival this year and (I didn't see it myself but Mrs.RL4 told me) there was this bloke who has his son dressed up in a tutu with fairy wings and all that tulipe, he was going up to people going "Do you like his dress? Doesn't he look cute?!" etc. You had to feel for the kid cos he's going to end up extremely confused.

You notice the parents that want their kids to be "gender neutral", seem to go to the other extreme when it comes to dressing them. To me, neutral would be jeans and a shirt, but these s think a boy in a bright dress is neutral.
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
        We were at a festival this year and (I didn't see it myself but Mrs.RL4 told me) there was this bloke who has his son dressed up in a tutu with fairy wings and all that tulipe, he was going up to people going "Do you like his dress? Doesn't he look cute?!" etc. You had to feel for the kid cos he's going to end up extremely confused.

You notice the parents that want their kids to be "gender neutral", seem to go to the other extreme when it comes to dressing them. To me, neutral would be jeans and a shirt, but these s think a boy in a bright dress is neutral.

This boy wearing a tutu is a perfect example of doing parenting right

Why shouldn't a small boy wear a tutu if he wants to?

Would you be as upset about a girl playing soldiers for example?

My father got very upset when my son wanted a tea set. I bought him one and weirdly it didn't "turn him gay".

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          This boy wearing a tutu is a perfect example of doing parenting right

Why shouldn't a small boy wear a tutu if he wants to?

Would you be as upset about a girl playing soldiers for example?

My father got very upset when my son wanted a tea set. I bought him one and weirdly it didn't "turn him gay".
          But there is a huge difference between dressing up and role playing

and deciding you want to change your gender

and that is what's missing.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4_eSW6D6sc

it's not new

Comment

"Uploading a picture of your six-year old son wearing a tutu, complete with Metadata so he's searchable for all time, to the internet is a perfect example of doing parenting right"
              Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
              "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
                "Uploading a picture of your six-year old son wearing a tutu, complete with Metadata so he's searchable for all time, to the internet is a perfect example of doing parenting right"
                and to set him up for life, calling your boy Sue is the icing on the cake
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I like the idea of a gender neutral uniform. Up to puberty, it shouldn't make the blindest bit of difference whether kids are boys or girls.
                  Centuries ago, that's pretty much how it was for young kids. And until they were about five and properly potty trained they'd run about almost stark naked, weather permitting, even in towns because it was such a pain to keep washing their clothes.

Comment

Getting back on topic, Hindus are becoming increasingly paranoid about cows and have recently lynched and killed several muslims who were said to be eating them, or looked like they might be thinking about eating beef.

As I haven't heard of any Christians being targeted, the cows may just be a pretext to attack muslims. But as the population of India continues to increase, it probably won't be long before they're all at each others' throats or going at it hammer and tongs with Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                      Getting back on topic, Hindus are becoming increasingly paranoid about cows and have recently lynched and killed several muslims who were said to be eating them, or looked like they might be thinking about eating beef.

As I haven't heard of any Christians being targeted, the cows may just be a pretext to attack muslims. But as the population of India continues to increase, it probably won't be long before they're all at each others' throats or going at it hammer and tongs with Pakistan.
                      Don't both have nuclear weapons?
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X