• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Afternoon.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Could someone give me a potted history of the last few months. Has anyone licked Kojaks lollipop, or do I still have a chance?
    Don't do it, must have poison in it.
    Last edited by Bee; 8 September 2017, 11:13.

Comment

I'm pretty much keeping this site going with insightful and positive comments.

I also setup a support group for a couple of people with mental health issues on the site.

I'm also a narcissist and a bit annoyed no one mentioned me. It's all about me, me, me!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        ... and MF is still the self-proclaimed Spandex King of Brixham
        I thought MF lived in Bracknell. But yes, now you mention it, I can imagine him in spandex on the beach at Brixham
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I'm pretty much keeping this site going with insightful and positive comments.

I also setup a support group for a couple of people with mental health issues on the site.

I'm also a narcissist and a bit annoyed no one mentioned me. It's all about me, me, me!!!!
          Seeing as suity is no longer available, you have made a valuable contribution to that loss.
          For that we are truly grateful
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Seeing as suity is no longer available, you have made a valuable contribution to that loss.
            For that we are truly grateful
            That's a bit below the belt.

Comment

Business as usual I see - good effort chaps.

I am now stuck in Northampton in a hotel with Germans here on a hunting holiday.

Comment

I am now stuck in Northampton in a hotel with Germans here on a hunting holiday.
                Poor Germans....
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Not disguised as nuns are they?

Comment

Working...
                  X