• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brian McCulloch gangster and drug dealer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian McCulloch gangster and drug dealer

What's the story with this low life?

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    What's the story with this low life?
    Punter who didn't pay for the "pleasure", was he?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Brian McCulloch is a convicted drug dealer and violent criminal. Here are some of the details of his crimes

Drugs gang boasted about making a fortune preying on junkies ... - Daily Record
      Brian McCulloch jailed for hammer attack on witness Michael Deeley - BBC News
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Brian McCulloch is a convicted drug dealer and violent criminal. Here are some of the details of his crimes

Drugs gang boasted about making a fortune preying on junkies ... - Daily Record
        Brian McCulloch jailed for hammer attack on witness Michael Deeley - BBC News
        So Brian McCulloch is not just a gangster and drug dealer, but also a violent criminal?

Comment

So Brian McCulloch is not just a gangster and drug dealer, but also a violent criminal?
          Yeah he's coming to get you for putting up this thread, and will do mods and admin as well.

I remember reading a few articles on the problem with the GDPR is that criminals will try and use it to make newspapers remove articles about them. The editor of one of the papers I read it in said he would go to prison rather than remove such articles on criminals who are convicted for things like violence, sex offences, victim intimidation, etc. He knows that if one editor goes to prison then there will be a general out cry and proper clarification of the law.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Yeah he's coming to get you for putting up this thread, and will do mods and admin as well.

I remember reading a few articles on the problem with the GDPR is that criminals will try and use it to make newspapers remove articles about them. The editor of one of the papers I read it in said he would go to prison rather than remove such articles on criminals who are convicted for things like violence, sex offences, victim intimidation, etc. He knows that if one editor goes to prison then there will be a general out cry and proper clarification of the law.
            Thankfully we are leaving the EU as otherwise the answer will be that things have to be deleted even if in the greater public interest...

I'm currently dealing with GDPR with a German company - to say its an interesting discussion would be an understatement...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Sounds like Brian McCulloch is a very naughty boy...

(I'm sure I've missed something, I usually do, but why have his "friends" been turning up on here ?)
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                (I'm sure I've missed something, I usually do, but why have his "friends" been turning up on here ?)

Maybe someone is thinking of taking a contract out on someone and is worried about the substitution clause.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Maybe someone is thinking of taking a contract out on someone and is worried about the substitution clause.
                  You mean a hitman worried about IR35? I suppose "Direction and Control" could be an issue...

Comment

I have recently received a message from a lawyer demanding £1m for slandering Henry VIII.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X