• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

France expensive but still Beautiful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Obviously spooter you got confused because you think the SNP budgets make sense and you are about as financially literate as my cat.
    Have you had your cat checked for Alzheimer's?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Maybe you would find the majority of Brits were a lot less disrespectful if you weren't such a whining judgmental c0cksocket though?

Just a suggestion.....

So brave behind your keyboard. Do you wank whilst you post your drivel?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        So brave behind your keyboard. Do you wank whilst you post your drivel?
        Ooooh do tell us again about how you frightened off that burglar Captain Fooking America!!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

in fairness he's probably not frightened of his own reflection.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Have you had your cat checked for Alzheimer's?

Your cat is obviously stupid.

The ones I know are like Brillos ex-wives - they will get the last drop of stuff out of you before moving on to the next idiot human.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              Obviously spooter you got confused because you think the SNP budgets make sense and you are about as financially literate as my cat.
              That's going too far. I must insist you take it back and clearly state that he is not as financially literate as your cat.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Ooooh do tell us again about how you frightened off that burglar Captain Fooking America!!
                2 burglars, one with a knife. But hey, knife welding men are no danger at all are they?

I'd love to see what you'd do. Likely run back to your keyboard, write an idiotic insult followed by an unnecessary emoji. That would show those baddies!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                  2 burglars, one with a knife. But hey, knife welding men are no danger at all are they?

I'd love to see what you'd do. Likely run back to your keyboard, write an idiotic insult followed by an unnecessary emoji. That would show those baddies!
                  2 days to come up with that guff?

Feeble!

Comment

2 days to come up with that guff?

Feeble!

Presumably you would use your considerable ex-catering corps experience and chase after them with a ladle 😂
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Dribble dribble dribble

[pointless emoji]
                      I don't spend my life on here so not been on the site. Unlike you, I don't live my life at my keyboard. But then, I'd expect that of a keyboard warrior like yourself ..... you're my hero

Comment

Working...
                      X