• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How big is your CV ??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36 years and 6 pages long (used to be 13 but due to threads on here I cut it back a lot.) The German version is 12 pages long as they have really long words ...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by l35kee View Post
      I know OP doesn't listen to any of the advice I post in his threads. But seriously man, I would give up on contracting and try to find a nice permie role somewhere. It's the best thing for you.
      Oh problem is he pisses so many people of that may be difficult....
      Last edited by SueEllen; 29 August 2017, 05:20.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

beginning to think that MS Word and page lengths may not be the right way to go with CVs

CV on a page is probably ideal for all concerned, maybe Excel is more suitable with expandable rows

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
          beginning to think that MS Word and page lengths may not be the right way to go with CVs

CV on a page is probably ideal for all concerned, maybe Excel is more suitable with expandable rows
          Don't go there.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
            trouble is if you want to get all buzz words of that role added to the CV (to get it shortlisted by the agency) then the CV size in will increase.
            Font size 1 behind a table.

Comment

20 years 3 pages. But I don't get contracts via ads.

Comment

3 years, 1 page

Comment

45 years, 4 pages

Comment

25yrs, 3 pages - details of individual assignments on addendum.

Comment

Originally posted by grabri View Post
                      25yrs, 3 pages - details of individual assignments on addendum.
                      So how many pages including addendum?

Comment

Working...
                      X