• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working at Silverstone for MotoGP.

Comment

TFA!

WFH today
      Might go to the cinema this evening

Tomorrow, down to Sussex to visit the folks

Sunday, avoiding the Notting Hill Carnival, year end accounts prep

Monday, hairdressers and avoiding the Notting Hill Carnival

Comment

TFA

Pub tonight

Sat - Golf in the morning then sat in front of Jeff (come on the Pool), will cook something nice for Mrs HS

Sun - Possible BBQ or walking on the North Downs Way

Mon - Golf and sleep

You ?
        We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Originally posted by Hertsseasider View Post
          walking on the North Downs Way
          Don't forget the gel wrappers to drop.....

Comment

TFA

I shall mostly be moving back into the bedroom after decorating and putting the house in order.

Friends round for dinner on Saturday. Maybe go fishing down at Gosport on Monday if all my chores are done.
            Last edited by Lockhouse; 25 August 2017, 11:48.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Our band is in the pub this evening, nothing like a few beers and some rock'n'roll.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Cinema plans thwarted by my nephew. Apparently his coach (INKSPE!) from Manchester to London was delayed several hours so he'll miss his train home from Victoria. I'm now faced with entertaining a not quite 18 year old (turns legal at Christmas) when he eventually turns up. He's a bit young looking so I don't think I'll get away with getting him hammered (my brother gave me permission if I can get him served).

Fortunately for him my trip to Sussex tomorrow means he gets a free and easy ride home in the morning.

Comment

TFA,
                  Rebuilding my Bl@@dy laptop after I inadvertently trashed Ubuntu.

Still, I've been planning a fresh install for a while anyway, going to dockerise and containerise everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Cinema plans thwarted by my nephew. Apparently his coach (INKSPE!) from Manchester to London was delayed several hours so he'll miss his train home from Victoria. I'm now faced with entertaining a not quite 18 year old (turns legal at Christmas) when he eventually turns up. He's a bit young looking so I don't think I'll get away with getting him hammered (my brother gave me permission if I can get him served).

Fortunately for him my trip to Sussex tomorrow means he gets a free and easy ride home in the morning.
                    The trains are all fecked this weekend.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      When will we see the mod band with you on guitar and cojak on the ukelele?

And what will NAT and admin do?
                      Argentinean tango.

Comment

Working...
                      X