• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many points have you ever received on your licence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got 6 for deliberately running some prick over. Got away quite lightly, seeing as I was told to expect prison time at one point

Thought I'd get banned at least, but the judge broadly agreed that he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      I got 6 for deliberately running some prick over. Got away quite lightly, seeing as I was told to expect prison time at one point

Thought I'd get banned at least, but the judge broadly agreed that he deserved it.
      Smart move targeting an aggressive tax avoider.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        WTF does your chauffeur do? Cut the grass?
        he is poor your highness..

Though last time he had a chauffeur he did Mrs WTFH.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Boy was I a dick back then.
          Yep!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            None - I am completely law abiding whether I'm on foot, on a cycle or in a vehicle.
            Only Vauxhall Vectra drivers have no points on their licence.

I knew it
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

I got 3 points back in about 1995 for doing about 46 in a 40 zone - my fault, I ventured over the border into Wales.

Never been back!

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                WTF does your chauffeur do? Cut the grass?
                The chauffeur drives The Dog (tw).

Surely you understand that concept, after all your missus has corgi cars, hasn't she?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post

Which CUK mod did you run over?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    The chauffeur drives The Dog (tw).

Surely you understand that concept, after all your missus has corgi cars, hasn't she?
                    Every Saturday night he asks the wife to get the toys out and is always disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      Only Vauxhall Vectra drivers have no points on their licence.

I knew it
                      Nah never had and never driven one of those pieces of tulip.

It's a mixture of luck and choosing where and when I speed e.g. not where I live due to too speed cameras.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X