• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to annoy people on the tube

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    But if you stand at the door, you can block people from entering, thus taking back control from the unelected bureaucrat who sits in their lofty seat at the front of the train.
    Seems like you manage to get a whole carriage to yourself....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      Seems like you manage to get a whole carriage to yourself....

Only when he strikes up a conversation though.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/bbc/videos/1...video_guests=0
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

People not moving down into the carriage and using all available space when there are people trying to get on. Selfish twunts!

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            People not moving down into the carriage and using all available space when there are people trying to get on. Selfish twunts!
            We know it's you so we aren't moving!

One of my hates is people with rucksacks on their backs e.g. both straps who block the door.

I once have a guy a massive push out of the way after someone else repeatedly said "Excuse me please" because he didn't move. Another passenger thanked me. The guy turned around and only seeing women didn't say or do anything.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I was down in That London for a couple of months earlier this year.

Was pleasantly surprised to discover just how remarkably co-operative rush hour tube users are - for the most part.

There were couple of times I 'assisted' people comply with the unwritten rules - the dickhead who got on before everybody got off, and blocked me from getting off. He found himself unexpectedly back on the platform - the city type who wouldn't do that little shuffle to make room for those who had just boarded. He soon got fed up trying to maintain 'his' space and support my bodyweight as I leaned into him, and somebody who wouldn't move over/ step off the train for a few seconds to let people off. He found himself on the platform, too.

Fun times!

Comment

I thought nowadays all you had to do was speak foreign...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    I came back from holiday with a tan and got beaten up on the tube...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I came back from holiday with a tan and got beaten up on the tube...
                      Yes, but maybe that's just that you have a face that looks like it needs slapping
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X