• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For those of you currently enjoying breakfast...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you currently enjoying breakfast...

Fifteen teens and children 'treated for rabies after gang raping an infected donkey' - Mirror Online

Where to start...?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

donkey was killed to prevent further people being infected
    A better way to prevent further people being infected would be to tell them not to put their penises in a donkey.
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
      A better way to prevent further people being infected would be to tell them not to put their penises in a donkey.
      I blame the Yanks with their love of Ass. If they loved Arse instead then this confusion might not have happened.
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Now who was it who said

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm.He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Ha Ha

fooking animals fooking animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            Now who was it who said
            A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm.He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.
            Jamie Oliver?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Can sheep get rabies?
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Can sheep get rabies?
                Yes. Thats why I try to get a virgin one.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Yes. Thats why I try to get a virgin one.....
                  Best of luck with that if you're in Wales...

Comment

Rather pretty though

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X