• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn leaves reality behind again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the point is the scale and ratio per head of population?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Let me explain my comment from last night. The first sentence quoted from the Mail said "showed there was a particular problem with Pakistani men"

Corbyn replied to say that he thinks "it is wrong to designate an entire community as the problem"

And the thread title is "Corbyn leaves reality behind again" and the comment by the OP is "oh dear"

So, three simple phrases that look pretty much like someone is saying that Corbyn is not living in the real world because he doesn't think all Pakistani men are a particular problem.

...and that is why I made the comment I did last night.
      Hmm I can see now you have explained it why you might think that way, however as has been discussed on here before and by a number of competent sources in the press that groups of abusers in northern towns are following the same pattern and they tend to be mainly Pakistani suggest that there is an issue.

People aren't singling out Pakistani criminals for this they are banding together & pushing themselves forward.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What are you arguing about?

Corbyn refusing to listen to the female MPs in his party and admit there is a problem of abuse and there has been for decades? Traditional Labour has a massive issue with women's rights whether it is equal pay to sexual abuse.

Or that some Muslim men from Pakistan and now including some men from other Muslims majority countries e.g. Iran, Turkey have an issue where they abuse non- Muslim women particularly white girls?

I should add I was told about this in the 1990s by a teacher, now long retired, who taught in the Eastend of London. She was told by the authorities e.g. social workers it was the girls choice to have "relationships" with those men. Oh - Sikh and Hindu girls are also a target.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You mean like this?

Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry: 'Widespread abuse' in children's homes - BBC News

Jersey's 'house of horrors' children's home should be demolished, abuse inquiry report concludes

Its despicable too that has been investigated and there have been a number of changes to the law & practices.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            What are you arguing about?

Corbyn refusing to listen to the female MPs in his party and admit there is a problem of abuse and there has been for decades? Traditional Labour has a massive issue with women's rights whether it is equal pay to sexual abuse.

Or that some Muslim men from Pakistan and now including some men from other Muslims majority countries e.g. Iran, Turkey have an issue where they abuse non- Muslim women particularly white girls?

I should add I was told about this in the 1990s by a teacher, now long retired, who taught in the Eastend of London. She was told by the authorities e.g. social workers it was the girls choice to have "relationships" with those men. Oh - Sikh and Hindu girls are also a target.
            precisely its they aren't of the faith / community so they are fair game attitude same as crooks & travellers. its a 'code'.

The problem is we as a society are afraid of tackling it hence its their "Choice", not sure how a 13 year old having sex with multiple 40+ year old men can be seen as a choice it should be seen as Rape by any normal person.

Jezebel wants to brush it under the carpet despite those in the know telling us its a real problem that must be tackled.

Comment

Let me explain my comment from last night. The first sentence quoted from the Mail said "showed there was a particular problem with Pakistani men"

Corbyn replied to say that he thinks "it is wrong to designate an entire community as the problem"

And the thread title is "Corbyn leaves reality behind again" and the comment by the OP is "oh dear" ...
              FFS, you're starting to sound like that idiot dooohg

The article didn't say there was a problem with ALL Pakistani men, or that there wasn't any problem at all with non-Pakistani men.

Corbyn, in his desperation to ingratiate himself with immigrants at all costs, has wilfully misrepresented the article.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                FFS, you're starting to sound like that idiot dooohg

The article didn't say there was a problem with ALL Pakistani men, or that there wasn't any problem at all with non-Pakistani men.
                All I did was quote the article and vetran.
                If the words I quoted are idiotic, then what you're saying is that vetran and the Mail are idiots, not me.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If the words I quoted are idiotic, then what you're saying is that vetran and the Mail are idiots, not me.
                  Earlier in this thread you challenged vetran as follows:

So, vetran, are you saying that all Pakistani men are grooming girls? Every single one of them?
                  From that, it's plain you are siding with Corbyn and like him trying to falsely insinuate that the original claim was that ALL Pakistani men are involved.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Earlier in this thread you challenged vetran as follows:

From that, it's plain you are siding with Corbyn and like him trying to falsely insinuate that the original claim was that ALL Pakistani men are involved.
                    ...and this morning I explained what I meant, since some seemed to dislike the idea that reading and quoting something was a bad thing to do.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You really are as thick as mince. Listen to this from yesterday - all of it btw. Esp the Imam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKb90tXZB3E
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X