• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Governments first Brexit position paper fails to answer key questions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    They are complete clowns , I have adopted a fake German accent to try and avoid the constant day to day p*ss take, but I think they know. Still not seen so much laughter a joviality in the office for a long time and that's quite an achievement in Germany
    Will they still be laughing in 2-3 years time when there's only Germany left (and to a lesser extent France) to prop up the entire EU with their meaningful net positive contribution?
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
      Will they still be laughing in 2-3 years time when there's only Germany left (and to a lesser extent France) to prop up the entire EU with their meaningful net positive contribution?
      You Brexiter cretins in La-la land were predicting a few months that Le Pen would win in France, Merkel would be so unpopular she might lose her election and the EU economy would collapse. As it is, she didn't, she won't and the EU economy is growing faster than the UK's.
      So you'll forgive me if I say: Bollox
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

They don't need members to prop it up, all the non-members have to pay up as well. When the UK has left it will still be paying enormous amounts into the EU budget, just as Switzerland, Norway and Iceland do.

Of course not only will the EU be propped up, Germany and France can run the roost to suit themselves and shove EU regulations down the UK's throat. A win/win all round really.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You Brexiter cretins in La-la land were predicting a few months that Le Pen would win in France, Merkel would be so unpopular she might lose her election and the EU economy would collapse. As it is, she didn't, she won't and the EU economy is growing faster than the UK's. ..
          Admittedly I predicted Le Pen would win. But I now see my mistake ..

It's impossible to overestimate how stupid, idealistic, and hopelessly brain-washed the average continental European is.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Admittedly I predicted Le Pen would win. But I now see my mistake ..

It's impossible to overestimate how stupid, idealistic, and hopelessly brain-washed the average continental European is.
            So you think a (thinly-disguised) Fascist leader in Europe would be a good idea?
            How would you explain that to the hundreds of thousands of British (and millions of other nationalities) who died fighting Fascism between 1939 and 1945?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

So you think a (thinly-disguised) Fascist leader in Europe would be a good idea?
              How would you explain that to the hundreds of thousands of British (and millions of other nationalities) who died fighting Fascism between 1939 and 1945?
              You're unfairly labelling owlhoot, simply because he supports a French political party co-founded by SS-Untersturmführer Léon Gaultier. It's this kind of political correctness that drives me mad.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                You're unfairly labelling owlhoot, simply because he supports a French political party co-founded by SS-Untersturmführer Léon Gaultier. It's this kind of political correctness that drives me mad.
                I am quite right-wing and don't tolerate political correctness either.
                I'm of the opnion that traitors who believe in and support foreign ideas, like Fascism, anithetical to our interests and against our values, who insult the heroic war dead, should be hanged, if they are found guilty after a fair trial.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Of course not only will the EU be propped up, Germany and France can run the roost to suit themselves and shove EU regulations down the UK's throat . A win/win all round really.
                  All that anti-UK rhetoric from you Remoaners, do you do the arm motions when you're spouting such vitriolic drivel?

See my signature for what our relationship with the EU after Brexit should be.
                  Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                  "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

I am quite right-wing and don't tolerate political correctness either.
                    I'm of the opnion that traitors who believe in and support foreign ideas, like Fascism, anithetical to our interests and against our values, who insult the heroic war dead, should be hanged, if they are found guilty after a fair trial.
                    I'm surprised nobody has made a complaint to the old bill about Nigel's threat to put on a brown shirt and pick up a rifle to overthrow the sovereign parliament.

Comment

All that anti-UK rhetoric from you Remoaners, do you do the arm motions when you're spouting such vitriolic drivel?

See my signature for what our relationship with the EU after Brexit should be.
                      You're getting hysterical again. Calm down.
                      Mind you, I can understand you, I wouldn't be happy either if deep down I knew that my ill-thought-out vote had contributed to the accelerated decline of my country.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X