• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business begs for clarity on Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business begs for clarity on Brexit

Approaching a cliff edge? British business begs for clarity after Brexit maelstrom | Reuters

But that's probably because this shower can't organise a piss-up in a brewery:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/...lan/ar-AApPgSP

How is is it possible to negotiate when positions and desired outcomes aren't known?

Time to walk away from negs I think, lets take the hard Brexit
    Last edited by sasguru; 11 August 2017, 07:53.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Brexit means Brexit. It means leaving the European Union.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Time to walk away from negs I think, lets take the hard Brexit
      I propose new format for your regular Anti-Brexit postings; Why not do it in the same format as the existing (and arguably infinitely more entertaining) "Monday Links from the Bench vol. CCCXCVII" ?

I'd suggest the new daily digest title could be:

"AssGuru's Daily Anti-Brexit Digest vol. DCLXVI"
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
        I propose new format for your regular Anti-Brexit postings; Why not do it in the same format as the existing (and arguably infinitely more entertaining) "Monday Links from the Bench vol. CCCXCVII" ?

What's the problem? Does it annoy you somehow?

Comment

You seem unable to read, in addition to all your other cognitive failings.
          How is calling for hard Brexit anti-Brexit? I'm quite serious about that.

In fact how is the whole post anti-Brexit?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Running the country has now evidently been regulated to a side issue. The main concern of the government is how to hold together the Conservative party.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by assguru View Post
              How is calling for hard Brexit anti-Brexit? I'm quite serious about that.

In fact how is the whole post anti-Brexit?
              Because you want Brexit to fail so you can sit back with a smug grin on your face and say post on an online forum, "I told all you Brexiteers so.."
              Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
              "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Running the country has now evidently been regulated to a side issue. ...
                Well they are all on holiday learning how to eat chips and bacon butties like regular humans for the next time they get papped.

In the meantime they've got the janitor running the show, though if it's Hong Kong Phooey it would explain some of the clownish antics being reported.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Because you want Brexit to fail so you can sit back with a smug grin on your face and say post on an online forum, "I told all you Brexiteers so.."
                  How can Brexit possibly fail? Anyway it's no skin off my back, I'm not affected in any way, either way.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    How can Brexit possibly fail?
                    Once the UK has left the EU, it's a success.

Comment

Working...
                    X