• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spot the odd one out competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't the Judge say that they should have their sentence increase because of the racist nature of the offences?
    I also note that the liberal left wing are saying that we MUST set up an enquiry to see why there is a 'cultural difference'.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Didn't the Judge say that they should have their sentence increase because of the racist nature of the offences?
      I also note that the liberal left wing are saying that we MUST set up an enquiry to see why there is a 'cultural difference'.
      We have to set up a enquiry to find out why men sexually assault and rape their victims, or why the police and social services ignored these victims for years due to the ethnic background and religion of their perpetrators?

Btw foster parents and those who work in children's homes can't do anything to stop teenagers in their care from going out to stop them being exploited. If they do they get accused by social services of imprisoning the child.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I know this one! Its number 61. All the others are meat dishes....

Comment

Linky?

Comment

It was repeatedly quoted on BBC radio news last night (R4 and R2)

Comment

It was repeatedly quoted on BBC radio news last night (R4 and R2)
              But I have no idea whether you correctly represented the conversation. You may have done so perfectly accurately of course, but we need to bear in mind that you are a far-right nut job.

Linky?

Comment

I wonder if anyone will do a study looking at the areas where this happens and the socio-economic demographic of the make up of the local councils to see if there is any correlation?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  I wonder if anyone will do a study looking at the areas where this happens and the socio-economic demographic of the make up of the local councils to see if there is any correlation?
                  Classist!
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Classist!
                    I would expect there is ac correlation. The middle classes probably abuse children through voluntary groups and the BBC; the upper classes through the church and secret reptilian brotherhoods.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Trevor Phillips, as usual, has hit the nail upon its head.
                      Um link?

Comment

Working...
                      X