• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suppositories....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Going back for another this morning?
    Got these from the chemist.

Have to do it twice a day, couldn’t be arsed this morning (geddit?)

Comment

I think I've got a touch of Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis might have to pop over to the chemist.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I think I've got a touch of Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis might have to pop over to the chemist.
        Brexit will cure that.

Comment

Had issue with the old farmers a few years ago. Not nice.

Had a rough weekend and mrs made me make a GP appt for first thing monday morning. So I reluctantly agreed - planning to go to client late afterwards. So first off, showing young female GP my starfish at 9am on a monday morning.

Surprsingly she said I had to go to hospital straight away. So I agreed. Next few hours saw a few people looking at the old choccie. To be honest, it was killing me and I was crapping myself so I wasn't too bothered. Consultant came in (this was just a bed on a ward separated by curtain).

Actually had an anaesthetic in the ring piece, followed by some cutting, ending up with stitches. At one point it felt like he as using my bumhole like a bowling ball. At the end he asked me if I partook in anal sex at all. I did look at him a bit weird then I realised he meant being the taker. I assured him that was not my bus anyway. Even if it was I think I'd have been "up on blocks" for a while. To be fair, first visit to the Gary Glitter next day was a traumatic experience in itself!

To be fair at 1pm I was out of there and on my home. No chance of going to client that day. I did go next day (inc 45 mins each way sitting on train) and my arse was killing me. Permies at client knew what had gone on and took the p@ss relentlessly. Arse was killing for about a week.

All in all not much of a laugh. I did have to go back for a check up a month later but, knowing my marmite monster wasn't being prodded too much, it was no big deal letting someone check the poo pipe was looking shiny again.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Whoever has hacked PC's account, please identify yourself. You have some rep waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Whoever has hacked PC's account, please identify yourself. There is 50 quid in it to reset the password and email.
              FTFY
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                FTFY
                Yeah, that too.

Comment

Anyone peckish?

Comment

As I’m flying home on fri, do suppositories need to go in the little plastic bag for the plane?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                      As I’m flying home on fri, do suppositories need to go in the little plastic bag for the plane?
                      Just stick them up your 'arris, they will be safe there
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X