• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suppositories....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always makes me laugh how repressed the average straight dude is . . . . the sphincter fear!!

Suppositories are nuthin' . . . . wait until you get a strange bladder infection and they send a 'small' camera up your wotsit, that tulip is NO JOKE.

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it said "Support tories..."

Which is funny, 'cos I thought you can shove that up your arse.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Got a touch of the metrics, have to stick something up my bum for the first time, and I'm not gay.
        Let me be the first to thank you for trying to plug your ozone hole....

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
          Always makes me laugh how repressed the average straight dude is . . . . the sphincter fear!!

Suppositories are nuthin' . . . . wait until you get a strange bladder infection and they send a 'small' camera up your wotsit, that tulip is NO JOKE.

That's why I suggested a good "honest" fisting, no lube, covers all further eventualities, small cameras included.

No worries.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Well it's up, not too difficult once you get past the ring, surprising amount of room up there once you get past that.

Not supposed to poo for an hour after, had one before, now because I know I can't have one for a bit I want another one....

Comment

Well it's up, not too difficult once you get past the ring, surprising amount of room up there once you get past that.

Not supposed to poo for an hour after, had one before, now because I know I can't have one for a bit I want another one....
              You're a total closet and I collect my free suppository vouchers
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                You're a total closet and I collect my free suppository vouchers
                I'll make sure he pops it in the post for you.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  I'll make sure he pops it in the post for you.
                  I'm so pleased he took the professional route that I suggested just earlier.

I believe his wife is untrained in such matters and we could have witnessed yet another CUK disaster.

Less painful for all concerned.
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I'm so pleased he took the professional route that I suggested just earlier.

I believe his wife is untrained in such matters and we could have witnessed yet another CUK disaster.

Less painful for all concerned.
                    She’s in Leeds and I’m in Dublin.

I’m glad I did it, handy little void, might keep my car keys in there...

Comment

She’s in Leeds and I’m in Dublin.

I’m glad I did it, handy little void, might keep my car keys in there...
                      A truly international business.

Virtual reality truly is the way forward.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X