• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is anyone else getting bored and somewhat offended by this $h1t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does seem now some idiots feel emboldened to say & do things to whites that many great activists fought to prevent being said to people of colour.

Its all a bit sad.

I know 'Black Lives Matter' but please do pick your victims, the procession of people they seem to be protecting are hurting their cause.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I know 'Black Lives Matter' but please do pick your victims, the procession of people they seem to be protecting are hurting their cause.
      I'd argue every life matters.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I get offended by adults paying attention to the views of 18 year old students.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
          Sometimes these mindless 18 year old idiots progress into politics.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I'd argue every life matters.
            every life does, however supporting known criminals and suggesting that 'the Feds executed him' are hardly going to further their cause.

If the 'victim' is an armed gunman or drug dealer that died in the pursuit of a serious crime then Black lives matter etc. should stand back & support the Police not encourage riots.

Even if there is a case to answer that is why we have courts. By all means protest calmly about miscarriages of justice.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Is anyone else getting bored and somewhat offended by this $h1t
              Only white, male, middle class racists get bored and offended by this $hit.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
                Or Labour voters as we call them.
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

How the hell did he get into Cambridge? He must be thick as mince if he believes that crass statement .

Comment

If we want to generalize black people are racist too, so we are even.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X