• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Demanding and Arrogant Contract BA at Client Co

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    Thanks.

Nice to see you cuckold yourself voluntarily.
    What does that even mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I'm just about to plate up a bean pate and enjoy with some water biscuits by the pool. After my lunchtime dip, I'll be back to offer you some more insights. So enjoy your Nanna nap - i'll see you later MATE.

Comment

Ok, so now all the BAs are assembled on the thread, dribbling from their weak jaws. Dragging their prolapsed organs along the ground to the daily scrum. Gurning on payday like jimmy saville inserting his old boy into a recently deceased tramp.

NorthernLineUk, WTFH, MF , radish2008, etc...all those fake BAs. All the beta males together in one low impact group.

A question for you - how did you let yourselves go that much? Surely failure was not an overnight process, but something
        that you worked at? Death by a 1000 cuts to your self esteem. A catalogue of overestimations on the scope
        of your limited talents.

How is it in the toss post of life? Grasping the sh1t end of the stick to try and drag yourself out of the swamp, but inevitably losing grip and falling back in to the cesspit. Not waving but drowning. And when thrown a life belt, you try and eat it- thinking its a doughnut- and then you sink into the poo never to be seen again.

Feck me, you're doing the ContractorUK Hookey Cookey. In, out, in out, shake it all about. Just remember more than three shakes is dodgy.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Can I click "like" on my own post? What a classic piece of work. I'm laughing my little cock off and that's largely why I'm here. Ciao losers.
          Speaks volumes that does.....
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm just about to plate up a bean pate and enjoy with some water biscuits by the pool. After my lunchtime dip, I'll be back to offer you some more insights. So enjoy your Nanna nap - i'll see you later MATE.
            it just gets better and better................

Comment

Ok I'm back - tanned up and slightly fatter. Where's the beta group?

If you want me off the thread then I would like to offer everyone the opportunity to pull me off.

Comment

Ok I'm back - tanned up and slightly fatter. Where's the beta group?

If you want me off the thread then I would like to offer everyone the opportunity to pull me off.
                Didn't your mum pull you off when she was giving you your bath?

Comment

Didn't your mum pull you off when she was giving you your bath?
                  We're at mum gags now?

QED

Comment

We're at mum gags now?

QED
                    Look at you, responding to the little digs. A winner would let it all fly past and drive the conversation, but you're utterly lost. If you can't take on the CUK cretinocracy, where do you go next?

Comment

Look at you, responding to the little digs. A winner would let it all fly past and drive the conversation, but you're utterly lost. If you can't take on the CUK cretinocracy, where do you go next?
                      You are not grokking my motivation for being here.

As I said before, I am not here to boost my ego.

This is not a conversation - this is a lesson in leadership. Everyone else can see that you are on my dick now since you woke up from your snooze.

Comment

Working...
                      X