• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Train in 2 hours to Glasgow

Mrs Eek is doing a parkrun tomorrow so need to leave at 8:30 to meet someone guarding us to it at the nearest station

Then back Sunday night ready for a 4:30 taxi on Monday morning to the airport and Vienna...
    DFYB

Comment

Train in 2 hours to Glasgow

Mrs Eek is doing a parkrun tomorrow so need to leave at 8:30 to meet someone guarding us to it at the nearest station

Then back Sunday night ready for a 4:30 taxi on Monday morning to the airport and Vienna...
      This means nothing to me...

Comment

Mostly suffering a nasty Ultravox related ear-worm, I shouldn't wonder

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Mostly suffering a nasty Ultravox related ear-worm, I shouldn't wonder
          Thankfully the joke has finished working on me.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lots of Chores

So it's Friday, the sun may (or may not) be out and in 3-9 hours time the week is finally yours to do what you want..

So what do you want to do?
            I have to take care of lot of chores at home. May be in the evening hang out with friends and have some pints. Sunday is all for relaxation and some football maybe. Then again back to work on Monday.

Comment

pub
              looking after kids, painting bathroom, pub
              pub

or similar.

Comment

Originally posted by SamDisht View Post
                I have to take care of lot of chores at home. May be in the evening hang out with friends and have some pints. Sunday is all for relaxation and some football maybe. Then again back to work on Monday.
                Do you like films with gladiators?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

TFA

Week 3 of 4 weeks off between contracts.

Tonight, local Italian restaurant for dinner.

Tomorrow, decorating then dinner at friend's house.

Sunday is car club barbeque.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                  X