• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This girl made the ultimate Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I know. It is an utter travesty.
    And to think that before 23rd June last year, things like racism and xenophobia never even existed.

Of course they did. Otherwise how would June 24th have happened ?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      No. He's saying the girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction. You interpret that as "It woz Brexit wot dun it".

This is blaming Brexit.
      Nah NAT, you are wrong. If the title said "The girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction" then I would agree with you.

Brexit means the UK leaving the EU. It's clear what the title wast meant to convey. The content backed it up.

Pretty tulip post tbh, I've seen you ban people for breathing yet you let a sicko post like this go untouched.

Poor girl was bullied and took her own life and some twat is making brexit posts and actually blaming specific people for her death. FFS get your act together.

Comment

Dagmara was described as a beautiful, happy and popular pupil having problems with some girls. Why this doesn't surprise me!

In this cases, the only thing that works with this bullies is to smash their faces with a strong punch immediately after the first unpleasant contact.

This is very sad and boils my blood.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Nah NAT, you are wrong.
          Another one who can't follow a simple argument.
          Pretty tulip post tbh, I've seen you ban people for breathing yet you let a sicko post like this go untouched.

Poor girl was bullied and took her own life and some twat is making brexit posts and actually blaming specific people for her death. FFS get your act together.
          Yeah yeah. Because it's absolutely vile to suggest that since the results of the referendum became known, racism and xenophobia have increased markedly. Not much of a stretch to go from that and naming the key architects of the referendum bearing some responsibility. Personally, I doubt it was a real factor. Teens have been committing suicide for decades for all kinds of reasons. I'm personally aware of three.

All this huff and puff sounds somewhat disingenuous - akin to virtue signalling. YMMV. Pretty cynical, isn't it, to use this poor girls death to indulge in mod-bashing.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            You are blaming it on Brexit.

She was bullied to death they would have used anything to intimidate her.
            More attacks are reported after Brexit, it's a fact.
            She was attacked based on her nationality, it's a fact.

With is I blame Brexit that gives a strong argument for xenophobes to be comfortable when attack, like "We vote Brexit go back to your land".

I'm sorry but there are no arguments against facts.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Nah NAT, you are wrong. If the title said "The girl has left Britain - using the ultimate sanction" then I would agree with you.

Brexit means the UK leaving the EU. It's clear what the title wast meant to convey. The content backed it up.

Honestly, I think you are entering in self-denial.

I read the news, special against Polish. If you don't see the problem the issue shall never be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Another one who can't follow a simple argument. Yeah yeah. Because it's absolutely vile to suggest that since the results of the referendum became known, racism and xenophobia have increased markedly. Not much of a stretch to go from that and naming the key architects of the referendum bearing some responsibility. Personally, I doubt it was a real factor. Teens have been committing suicide for decades for all kinds of reasons. I'm personally aware of three.

All this huff and puff sounds somewhat disingenuous - akin to virtue signalling. YMMV. Pretty cynical, isn't it, to use this poor girls death to indulge in mod-bashing.
                Nonsense, that load of tosh does not make any kind of sense and then well done for trying to turn it around and saying im virtue signalling.
                Last edited by woohoo; 19 July 2017, 17:29.

Comment

Well this is a thoroughly nasty thread.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Unfortunately 40 years ago phrases such as dumb P*lack, sp*c,Di*go were pretty common in my school, as I undestand it it was the same 60+ years ago when my parents were at school. That is before Corbyn first got laid or Farage's first pint.

Girls & boys being bullied to the point of despair was also pretty common.

Trying to tie this into Brexit is pretty low.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Trying to tie this into Brexit is pretty low.
                      Indeed, but it won't stop some people from airing their prejudices.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X