• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tory Brexit DOOM™: UK on course for even deeper economic slowdown than expected

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More DOOM:

Britain set for devastating recession if Brexit talks fail

That will strengthen the government's hand.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

First class doom and gloom thread. Has a bit of moaning, then it's backed up by a couple of depressives. Well done guys, hope this bit of praise cheers you the fudge up.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        More DOOM:

Britain set for devastating recession if Brexit talks fail

That will strengthen the government's hand.

Better if the talks fail and cretins face reality. It will be a wonderful tonic
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Better if the talks fail and cretins face reality. It will be a wonderful tonic
          Interestingly lower immigration will lead to rising unemployment, which in turn will increase calls for even lower immigration so leading to even higher unemployment.

An interesting lesson in economics.
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            First class doom and gloom thread. Has a bit of moaning, then it's backed up by a couple of depressives. Well done guys, hope this bit of praise cheers you the fudge up.
            I thank you

Comment

New Euro fighter to be built without BAE

...whoops! 5000 BAE Engineers have no follow on project.

They can probably focus their energies on a new customs and excise system.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Perhaps Tory Scum want to go for the Canadian model - basically rely on big powerful neighbour for all security, save lots of money on own army?

Comment

UK threatens to trash another lucrative industry

The UK is increasingly sound like a very desperate nutcase threatening to blow its brains out and make a mess for a deal.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

They can probably focus their energies on a new customs and excise system.
                    ....or a more successful space programme....

Comment

UK threatens to trash another lucrative industry The UK is increasingly sound like a very desperate nutcase threatening to blow its brains out and make a mess for a deal.
                      "Britain has warned the EU that it could return boatloads of radioactive waste back to the continent if the Brexit talks fail to deliver an agreement on nuclear regulation."

Comment

Working...
                      X