• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now if only he had thought of that before the armed robbery!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time Tony Martin was given a pardon. And an OBE.

Generally the advice is not to intervene. Would you risk your own life to help a stranger in danger? | The Independent

All it takes for evil to succeed is for good people to do nothing.....

Comment

Literally not even the faintest bit of sympathy or care for the bloke. Feel bad for any family and friends as it may not be their fault he was a thieving no good piece of tulip.

In an ideal world more criminals would die during their attempts.

Comment

I have complained to just giving about the page. I hope others do too.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          I'm always surprised at the amount of stupid people there are. All this crap about he wasn't a bad lad, or he was nice at school crap.

He was a very bad man. Got what he deserved.
          I don't see how robbing a convenience shop warrants being beaten to death by a mob, you don't know if any circumstances led to them being this desperate.
          We have judicial process for a reason, frankly if you as an IT contractor think you know better than the legal professionals who have spent their professional lives designing them, you're literally an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Literally not even the faintest bit of sympathy or care for the bloke. Feel bad for any family and friends as it may not be their fault he was a thieving no good piece of tulip.
            Nope.

Birds of a feather flock together.
            The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
            etc. etc.

Kill em all, I say.
            Last edited by billybiro; 17 July 2017, 11:48.

Comment

Armed robber, 29, dies after being restrained by passersby

...and nothing of value was lost.

Totally got what he deserved. The guy who restrained him should be given a medal.

You know, if there's one good thing to come from Brexit, it'll be the ability for us to re-instate the death penalty. And about bloody time too. Then we can just let the state finish these low-lives off, save a fortune from the (no-longer required) prison system and all this nonsense talk of prosecution for helping to prevent a crime can go away. In fact, make that an offence punishable by death and we're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
                I don't see how robbing a convenience shop warrants being beaten to death by a mob, you don't know if any circumstances led to them being this desperate.
                We have judicial process for a reason, frankly if you as an IT contractor think you know better than the legal professionals who have spent their professional lives designing them, you're literally an idiot.

we don't actually know he was 'Beaten to death'

Possible solutions in my mind include.
                1. He accidentally asphyxiated while restrained - if you get the extremely weak neck & hence windpipe angled correctly its possible someone can die very easily. The police are specifically trained to watch for it.
                2. Whilst struggling to escape he hit his head and died.
                3. his mate ran over him whilst driving on the pavement.
                4. He was fecking huge and someone trying to keep him down hit him too hard.

99999999. he was beaten to death by an angry mob thinking they were starring in the walking dead.

We do however doubt the legal process as a number of times it has prosecuted people unreasonably in cases like these.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by tiggat View Post
                  He was not beaten to death by a mob. He was restrained through citizens arrest using minimum force. Those making the arrest were attacked by his mate in a car.

Under your thinking, those who dared to stand up to terrorist attackers would be prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I have complained to just giving about the page. I hope others do too.
                    I got this: -

JustGiving exists to help those in need to raise funds when they need it the most. While we don’t take a position on the allegations made against Shane Bryant, we believe that friends of his family are trying to do the best for his children to ensure they are properly cared for at this difficult time.

And I responded with this: -

I have raised money through just giving before and sponsored others. I will never use you again.

You are going to upset alot of people with your stance. You should reconsider.

I bet you will not even make sure the money goes to his children. It will probably be used to purchase baseball bats and golf clubs for other armed robberies.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I got this: -

JustGiving exists to help those in need to raise funds when they need it the most. While we don’t take a position on the allegations made against Shane Bryant, we believe that friends of his family are trying to do the best for his children to ensure they are properly cared for at this difficult time.
                      hmm not sure that is going to wash.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X