• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear oh Dear!! (Female Dr Who)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

She's only had the keys a few hours!!!
    Racism and sexism in one week. You're on form. No wonder permies despise contractors if you're representative of our profession. Professional you are not.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

What Daily Mail readers think about a female Doctor Who - done as the titles of Doctor Who The Poke
      Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Racism and sexism in one week. You're on form. No wonder permies despise contractors if you're representative of our profession. Professional you are not.
        what...wait...permies despise me. WTF are you sure?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Half the people on here are permies/unemployed permies/retired permies, based on what they post. There's only a few of us who are actual tax-paying UK contractors.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Half the people on here are permies/unemployed permies/retired permies, based on what they post. There's only a few of us who are actual tax-paying UK contractors.
            Computer says no.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              HMRC Computer says no.
              FTFY

I didn't say how much tax!
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Yep. Just you! I ran a survey at my last client and 100% of those asked said yes, we despise Woohoo Although to be fair they thought I was talking about that fast food sushi place
                Last edited by Whorty; 17 July 2017, 09:07.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Won’t she be Nurse Who anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    There's only a few of us who are actual tax-paying UK contractors.
                    You pay tax?

All decent contractors use evoiderance.

Will AtW take the obvious bait?

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      Yep. Just you! I ran a survey at my last client and 100% of those asked said yes, we despise Woohoo Although to be fair they thought I was talking about that fast food sushi place
                      sniff, that hurt. wait...there is a sushi place using my name without paying ******* loyalties.

Though would explain why i keep getting offered contracts to slice and dice blow fish.

Comment

Working...
                      X