• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU demands answer on EU bill within 5 days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU demands answer on EU bill within 5 days

Brexit: EU demands answers from UK on its ‘divorce bill’ and the fate of its citizens within five days | The Independent

Boris gets his throw away comment that the "EU can whistle" in the commons thrown back in his face.

I'm alright Jack

A great quote from the site: -

We didnt bend to Hitler, we wont bend to these nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A great quote from the site: -

We didnt bend to Hitler, we wont bend to these nazis.
      It's a pretty stupid quote, to be fair.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Laying bare the dispute on citizens, he added: “The British position does not allow [EU citizens in UK] to continue to live their lives as they do today.”
        oh so if we ask for trade deals we are fantasists who won't buy a round but if the EU wants its citizens unaffected then that is perfectly reasonable.

I look forward to moving people into the European parliament.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          It's a pretty stupid quote, to be fair.
          Not as stupid as most of your comments, to be fair.
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

If the cost of Brexit were not bad enough. Plus the EU bill. Plus the loss of promised payments to the NHS. Plus the loss of farmer subsidies. It is fairly adding up. Or should I say subtracting?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
              Not as stupid as most of your comments, to be fair.
              To be fair, it may be that you find my comments stupid because they are diametrically opposed to your cretinous world-view.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

To be fair, it may be that you find my comments stupid because they are diametrically opposed to your cretinous world-view.
                As long as you agree with AtW and ScooterScot, you are a cretin.

Comment

To be fair, it may be that you find my cretinous comments stupid because they are diametrically opposed to your world-view.
                  FTFY
                  "why ride a vespa when you can push a lambretta?"

As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see "the River Tiber foaming with much blood."

Comment

Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Working...
                    X