• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU demands answer on EU bill within 5 days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    A great quote from the site: -

We didnt bend to Hitler, we wont bend to these nazis.

So, we have become
    what we most despised.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      So, we have become
      what we most despised.
      You are not aware what is going on. The EU is run by Germany, for the benefit of Germany.

What they could not achieve through world wars, they are achieving economically. Despite their genocide of the Greek people.

We must insist they have no army. And they pay for our army.

Comment

Have you asked them to pay for our wall as well, Donald?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Have you asked them to pay for our wall as well, Donald?
          Its already been paid through sponsorship. Some company called Hadrian.

We just have to ignite those charges placed in the chunnel to be safe.....

Comment

You are not aware what is going on. The EU is run by Germany, for the benefit of Germany.

What they could not achieve through world wars, they are achieving economically. Despite their genocide of the Greek people.

Mushrooms sprouting early in Wales this year it looks like
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Mushrooms sprouting early in Wales this year it looks like
              Germany is running Europe, perhaps France will have a resurgence but Germany is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Germany is running Europe, perhaps France will have a resurgence but Germany is in charge.
                Interesting article from the economist: -

https://www.economist.com/news/leade...nt-surplus-bad

The country saves too much and spends too little

But the adverse side-effects of the model are increasingly evident. It has left the German economy and global trade perilously unbalanced. Pay restraint means less domestic spending and fewer imports. Consumer spending has dropped to just 54% of GDP, compared with 69% in America and 65% in Britain. Exporters do not invest their windfall profits at home. And Germany is not alone; Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark and the Netherlands have been piling up big surpluses, too.

The government should help by spending more.

---------------------------------------

So its there fault for being too good? Someone at the economist is seriously warped....

Comment

This is most possibly the worst post I have ever seen on here, and that is saying something given some of the idiots on here. It saddens me that my once fine country is being destroyed by people like you.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    This is most possibly the worst post I have ever seen on here, and that is saying something given some of the idiots on here. It saddens me that my once fine country is being destroyed by people like you.
                    Cut him some slack, he has some relatively severe mental issues.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Interesting article from the economist: -

https://www.economist.com/news/leade...nt-surplus-bad

The country saves too much and spends too little

But the adverse side-effects of the model are increasingly evident. It has left the German economy and global trade perilously unbalanced. Pay restraint means less domestic spending and fewer imports. Consumer spending has dropped to just 54% of GDP, compared with 69% in America and 65% in Britain. Exporters do not invest their windfall profits at home. And Germany is not alone; Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark and the Netherlands have been piling up big surpluses, too.

The government should help by spending more.

---------------------------------------

So its there fault for being too good? Someone at the economist is seriously warped....
                      It's absolutely fine to run your own economy like this, but the German economy is inextricably linked to other countries via the Euro, and its economic model is hurting them. You either have full fiscal/political integration or a weaker link. But the current setup isn't working. For the good of Europe I favour the former, but those with the money will be in charge...

Glad we are leaving.
                      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Working...
                      X