+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1

    Godlike

    milanbenes has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,182
    Thanks (Given)
    41
    Thanks (Received)
    27
    Likes (Given)
    61
    Likes (Received)
    118

    Default Money Saving Tip: Anyone use Mach3 blades ?

    Afternoon All,

    money saving tip for Mach3 blades users:

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razorpit-RP...words=razorpit

    You can thank me later

    Milan.

  2. #2
    AtW
    AtW is offline

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW - scorchio!

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,229
    Thanks (Given)
    1011
    Thanks (Received)
    582
    Likes (Given)
    6283
    Likes (Received)
    2204

    Default

    Get a beard!

  3. #3

    Godlike

    barrydidit - scorchio!

    barrydidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the end of my tether
    Posts
    6,310
    Thanks (Given)
    355
    Thanks (Received)
    430
    Likes (Given)
    1575
    Likes (Received)
    2318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Get a beard!
    really?

  4. #4

    Fingers like lightning

    Big Blue Plymouth has more data than eek

    Big Blue Plymouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    599
    Thanks (Given)
    58
    Thanks (Received)
    24
    Likes (Given)
    102
    Likes (Received)
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milanbenes View Post
    Afternoon All,

    money saving tip for Mach3 blades users:

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Razorpit-RP...words=razorpit

    You can thank me later

    Milan.
    I can never remember which ones I use and always come back from the supermarket having spent 13 on something that won't fit

  5. #5
    eek
    eek is offline

    bored now

    eek is a fount of knowledge

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    21,593
    Thanks (Given)
    216
    Thanks (Received)
    1075
    Likes (Given)
    967
    Likes (Received)
    3258

    Default

    I'm a contractor. I can safely say I can afford to buy new blades for a razor.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  6. #6

    Godlike

    milanbenes has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    7,182
    Thanks (Given)
    41
    Thanks (Received)
    27
    Likes (Given)
    61
    Likes (Received)
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    I can safely say I can afford to buy new blades for a razor.
    me too but that's beside the point

    I don't like using money unnecessarily

    for a long long time the price of Mach3 blades has annoyed me, the price does not make sense

    now I discovered this sharpener:

    . I can claim green credentials by not consuming so many blades per year

    . according to my calculations I'll be saving 200 quid a year with which I can do as I so wish


    what's not to like

    Milan.

  7. #7

    Godlike

    original PM - scorchio!

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    8,188
    Thanks (Given)
    11
    Thanks (Received)
    198
    Likes (Given)
    49
    Likes (Received)
    1034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I can never remember which ones I use and always come back from the supermarket having spent 13 on something that won't fit
    I share your pain bro...

    At one point i just started to buy a new razor with blades instead of trying to get blades for my existing razor.

  8. #8

    Super poster

    TheCyclingProgrammer is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near London, UK
    Posts
    3,193
    Thanks (Given)
    36
    Thanks (Received)
    216
    Likes (Given)
    188
    Likes (Received)
    611

    Default

    I use a Bold King, I have the blades on an (infrequent) subscription. https://www.boldking.com/uk?sitelang=uk

  9. #9

    More fingers than teeth

    FiveTimes is NOT a disguised employee

    FiveTimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    19,642
    Thanks (Given)
    6
    Thanks (Received)
    361
    Likes (Given)
    76
    Likes (Received)
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milanbenes View Post
    me too but that's beside the point

    I don't like using money unnecessarily

    for a long long time the price of Mach3 blades has annoyed me, the price does not make sense

    now I discovered this sharpener:

    . I can claim green credentials by not consuming so many blades per year

    . according to my calculations I'll be saving 200 quid a year with which I can do as I so wish


    what's not to like

    Milan.
    200 a year saving. How often are you changing blades ?
    200 gets you ~ 15 packs. At 4 blades a pack. This gives you 61 blades for the year.

  10. #10
    AtW
    AtW is offline

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW - scorchio!

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,229
    Thanks (Given)
    1011
    Thanks (Received)
    582
    Likes (Given)
    6283
    Likes (Received)
    2204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eek View Post
    I'm a contractor. I can safely say I can afford to buy new blades for a razor.
    Not after Brexit...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.