• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Money Saving Tip: Anyone use Mach3 blades ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mach3 paupers ! Real contractors use Proglide Powers and claim for them under 'incidentals'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Milan has convinced his wife it is 1970 so she does not shave any more.
      you boyz are naughty

urrgggghhhh that's 'orrible

Milan.

Comment

I'll ask my barber what he uses.

AYSYCOTBAC?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Gillette Blue II five for a quid.

smooth as a babies bum.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            I read somewhere that it's micro rust that dulls the blade so clean/dry it after using to get more life out of them.

I stopped paying the Gillette tax years ago and found the Tesco Triple Blade system just as good but about a quarter of the cost.

Seems Tesco have stopped making those and now have an 'advanced performance triple blade' system that is compatible with Gillette Mach 3 but at half the cost. New I should have stocked up a few years worth while they had the older cheaper ones.
            I used those Tesco ones for a year or so, but they weren't a 100% Mach3 replacement and finally concluded the saving didn't justify the gap in quality and went back to Mach3's

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I'll ask my barber what he uses.
              He just daubs milk on your bumfluff and invites the cat in to lick it all off.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                He just daubs milk on your bumfluff and invites the cat in to lick it all off.

rotflmfao

good one Shaun

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  I used those Tesco ones for a year or so, but they weren't a 100% Mach3 replacement and finally concluded the saving didn't justify the gap in quality and went back to Mach3's

Milan.

Not noticed any major lack of quality, though I don't like more than a couple of days growth before it starts bugging me and I have to shave, so not put them under too strenuous a test.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                    I can never remember which ones I use and always come back from the supermarket having spent £13 on something that won't fit
                    Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    I share your pain bro...

At one point i just started to buy a new razor with blades instead of trying to get blades for my existing razor.
                    Happens every time

Comment

Working...
                    X