• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Car nicked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Fooking 'ell, they are doing the above mentioned to nick a Golf, FFS!!!

Having to install a tracker into a Golf car, what this world is coming to
    we did upgrade the alarm in Mrs V's new polo 15 years ago at suggestion of the insurance company.

Didn't stop some scrote smashing the window as it was a shiny new car.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      we did upgrade the alarm in Mrs V's new polo 15 years ago at suggestion of the insurance company.

Didn't stop some scrote smashing the window as it was a shiny new car.

I am suddenly having irrational fears for my new Merc...

Comment

It is already in a container halfway to Africa.

Comment

Bad news mate. I hope they catch the little shit:s. Note to self for future, before buying expensive car make sure the doors can't be forced.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Well I didn't get the tracker installed and last night the scum took the new car. Only had it 2 months, forced entry through back door and another door. Took wife's set of keys.

Feckers. Scum, sub-human scum.

qh
            AtW always allows entry through the back door, no need to force it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Bad news mate. I hope they catch the little tulips. Note to self for future, before buying expensive car make sure the doors can't be forced.
              ex-neighbours had a dog. It was drugged. Then door forced and car keys stolen.

Make sure you hide the car keys very carefully.

I would like to see stiffer penalties when the perps are caught. As catching them seems to be rare.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Make sure you hide the car keys very carefully.
                Nope this is completely the wrong method.

It sounds like a good plan to hide the keys until someone is standing in your wife bedroom screaming at her to give them the keys while you are not there...

Leave your keys out the way of the door but where they can be found before the bastards decide to start walking around your house looking for them.

Get decent gap insurance and don't bother with trackers

Buy car GPS jammer uk, car gps tracking jammer for sale

Sorry to hear your cars gone Quackhandle hopefully you will never see it again nothing worse than getting it back as a cat D...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Bad news mate. I hope they catch the little tulips. Note to self for future, before buying expensive car make sure the doors can't be forced.
                  Even with no doors, there is no excuse for not having proper security....

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    It sounds like a good plan to hide the keys until someone is standing in your wife bedroom screaming at her to give them the keys while you are not there...
                    When it happened to your wife she said she was on her own. I was in the bathroom and couldn't be bothered to help out.

Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      When it happened to your wife she said she was on her own. I was in the bathroom and couldn't be bothered to help out.

Sorry about that.
                      thank Goodness they have a huge ensuite otherwise you wouldn't have fitted.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X