• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Template for the UKs Future, Feckin' Awesome.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Where did the manifesto offer to give away approx 25K potentially to each UK 18 year old?
    Does it matter?

Funnily enough exactly the same response I got when I challenged a Corbinista to explain how the proposed manifesto would be paid for.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      I'm really not sure what's worse, though, tbh - a Bullingdon Club PM or a PM who appears to have never had the slightest bit of fun in her rotten little life.
      https://comewheatmay.com/

Good for five minutes of amusement.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Does it matter?
        Does truth matter? I suspect you have made it up but prove me wrong.

Comment

Does truth matter? I suspect you have made it up but prove me wrong.
          Unsure what the exact amount was TBF.

I believe the Figure was stated around 18K, per student initially, true cost over time, eventually to be realised, was around £25K.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I believe the Figure was stated around 18K, per student initially, true cost over time, eventually to be realised, was around £25K.
            Did it take into account the cost of a generation too worried about debt to pursue a university degree?

Comment

Per student? You said potentially every 18 year old.

Comment

Per student? You said potentially every 18 year old.
                Every 18 year old will spend 15 hours a week on Facebook for their Meeja Studies Degree.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Every old fart Brexiter will spend 35 hours a week on CUK to help them overcome their fear of foodbanks.
                  FTFY
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    FTFY
                    You really do need to get out of your wanking chariot in your dreary German bedsit and go and get yourself a fooking life before you go completely blind!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      https://comewheatmay.com/

Good for five minutes of amusement.
                      Naughty! 584m.

Comment

Working...
                      X