• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteers' safe space thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Dont worry its just PM, his self motivation will wear off by dinnertime and from thereon his todo list will be out of kilter for the rest of the day.
    I'm just enjoying watching him make an arse of himself. Usually around dinnertime, his Mum lets him play a bit of of Civ 5.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I'm just enjoying watching him make an arse of himself. Usually around dinnertime, his Mum lets him play a bit of of Civ 5.
      Civ 5 is hardly a suitable game for PM does his mother know ? By the time he has consulted his Gnatt Chart cross referenced with his PERT and determined a workflow of moves to make someone will have chopped his head off, very frustrating.
      Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Safe space thread? So what's nluk doing on here???

Oh, he started it! It's a trap!!!!
        Last edited by xoggoth; 28 June 2017, 11:28.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Civ 5 is hardly a suitable game for PM does his mother know ? By the time he has consulted his Gnatt Chart cross referenced with his PERT and determined a workflow of moves to make someone will have chopped his head off, very frustrating.
          OPM uses Civ 5 to inform his Brexit negotiation strategy.

Comment

I 'member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHJhu15f-hg

Comment

Could we have a Brexit safe space forum? Proposed many times - sadly not implemented yet.

Comment

Ahh but you are assuming I am a PM - and I am not.....

for example are you a Motoukenin?

what ever one of those may be (google gives me nothing?)

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  We have a lot of Brexit doom at the moment, and many of us are starting to worry about the fragile mental health of our Brexiteer friends. So, please use this thread solely for posting Brexit good news stories, preferably from decent patriotic sources that Andrea Leadsom would approve of.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    Typical me, me, me it's all about me and everyone should do everything to help me attitude.
                    Says the tory voting brexiteer.

The irony is strong in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
                      Says the tory voting brexiteer.

The irony is strong in this one.
                      Well according to the combined intelligence on this board you are actually a pen.

Comment

Working...
                      X