• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

“This country is f–ked” - senior Tory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Look at EU youth unemployment...
    Small price for the great good of the EU Project.

Comment

Youth unemployment is high in some countries because they are too fooking lazy to even bugger off to UK...

Comment

Look at EU youth unemployment. No wonder folk are coming to the UK...

http://static3.uk.businessinsider.co...21.39%20am.png
        If you ensure most young people go to university then you have 3-4 years where they don't appear on the youth unemployment figures.

There as in Germany they actually have to work.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Look at EU youth unemployment. No wonder folk are coming to the UK...

Surely some mistake though? I mean all the reports are of how much of a desolate penniless ghetto we will be in just a few short years following Brexit!
          Maybe nobody has told them? Huh...that is ALL we need, hordes of skilled Europeans that don't read the Guardian or Independent!
          What use will THEY be?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            If you ensure most young people go to university then you have 3-4 years where they don't appear on the youth unemployment figures.

There as in Germany they actually have to work.
            Undoubtably Germany has a good labour model. Apprenticeship model.
            http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Surely some mistake though? I mean all the reports are of how much of a desolate penniless ghetto we will be in just a few short years following Brexit!
              Maybe nobody has told them? Huh...that is ALL we need, hordes of skilled Europeans that don't read the Guardian or Independent!
              What use will THEY be?
              Supply and demand. If there is a big supply then we should pick the best and brightest and leave the rest at the border.
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Supply and demand. If there is a big supply then we should pick the best and brightest and leave the rest at the border.
                That's discrimination!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  I hate what this country has become. But I have nowhere else to turn to. So I feel stuck.

Which makes me hate being here even more.
                  All those people who are spitting nails about everything at the moment - just wait until they're running the show.

That's the time to get out. I figure we have 4 years & 11 months....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    That's discrimination!!!!
                    Which is what gets me about the "inclusivity" policy of big companies. Diversity is fine. However one has to be inclusive of everyone. Even cretins....

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                      All those people who are spitting nails about everything at the moment - just wait until they're running the show.

That's the time to get out. I figure we have 4 years & 11 months....
                      And how long before they realise they've been sold a pup?

Comment

Working...
                      X