• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long before Korbyn is head of the People's Republic of Brittania?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    The "rich" are paying for all this... tax breaks LOL - taxes only go up in the last 10 years
    They reduced corp tax for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Six months, when May's car crash minority govt implodes?
      Two years, when the Brexit negotiations collapse?
      Five years when the current fixed term parliament ends?

Let's face it, it's not if, it's when.

Do you really want to be the "other people's money" paying for a rabble of snowflake lefties to live on state handouts?

Doomed™
      We should fully expect the rabble of snowflake righties to have him crushed as a saboteur and an enemy of the people, so they don't have to have their safe space troubled by democracy.

Comment

A senior Tory sums it up:

Battered and bruised, Theresa May limps into enemy territory – POLITICO

“This country is f–ked,” one senior Tory said. “We are tethered to the mast of Brexit and when it goes wrong we’re screwed. They all know it. All Labour have to do is hedge their bets. When the public realize they have been sold a pup they will turn on the party.”
        be afraid, be very afraid

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          They reduced corp tax for a start.
          And they clawed it back plus some more, fook such reductions and fook Tory Scum.

Comment

"This country is f–ked,” one senior Tory said."

'And when I say the country I mean me' continued the senior Tory as he sees the EU gravy train leave the station with his big fat pension on.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              That is the answer to everything in your tiny binary mind isn't it?

You'd think differently if you didn't have a baked bean for a brain.

Can't help it if the truth hurts. You was one of the dumb idiots to vote out so instead of keep complaining about a Corbyn led Labour government, get off your lazy ass and do something. You're the problem, not the solution.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Massive logic gap....
                ?? Go on, enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  We had no need of the EU "about 100 years ago". Back then WE ruled the world, with no assistance from the EU.

HTH
                  True. But we ruled by raping and murdering indigenous peoples and forcing them, on pain of death, to follow our rules in their own country. As an ex squaddie you probably don't see anything wrong with this. We made our riches by destroying other cultures. Not something we should be looking to move back to you dumb idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    True. But we ruled by raping and murdering indigenous peoples and forcing them, on pain of death, to follow our rules in their own country. As an ex squaddie you probably don't see anything wrong with this. We made our riches by destroying other cultures. Not something we should be looking to move back to you dumb idiot.
                    Liberal elite!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      You was one of the dumb idiots
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X