• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We don't want to know what you are doing this weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't want to know what you are doing this weekend

Do not post about it here.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do not post about it here.
    This thread is being monitored for signs of extremist activity.

Comment

I am not doing your ex wife this weekend.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I am not doing your ex wife this weekend.
        Do you ever wonder why she nicknamed you Justin?

Comment

shutting the pc at 17:00 and then driving with 9 other dads and 18 children for a camping and rafting weekend

got a great campsite next to a river where we can rent rafts and go 12km down the river and then take a train back

the camp site allows open fires near the tents and we'll be cooking a stew tonight and tomorrow night over the fire in old fashioned cooking pots

kids love it, dads love it, and mums get a weekend off

what's not to like

Milan.

Comment

Thank you for asking

Not a lot this one, relaxing and sleeping

one day at a time

Comment

It's a good job as I don't have a fecking clue!

Comment

Much as OPM said.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  shutting the pc at 17:00 and then driving with 9 other dads and 18 children for a camping and rafting weekend

got a great campsite next to a river where we can rent rafts and go 12km down the river and then take a train back

the camp site allows open fires near the tents and we'll be cooking a stew tonight and tomorrow night over the fire in old fashioned cooking pots

what's not to like

Milan.
                  Wot no beer around the campfire?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

what's not to like

Milan.
                    Oh dear...I can see this ending bad....

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X