• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

High rise blocks failing fire tests

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High rise blocks failing fire tests

Is there room for a calculated burn to get relocated to high end accomodation. Get everyone out and torch it. It's unsafe.

The middle class is being usurped. All of a sudden the underclass owns million pound property and the middle class owns half million pound property

RIP those who died at Grenfell.

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    Is there room for a calculated burn to get relocated to high end accomodation. Get everyone out and torch it. It's unsafe.

The middle class is being usurped. All of a sudden the underclass owns million pound property and the middle class owns half million pound property

RIP those who died at Grenfell.

If another 3 go up can we do a Two Ronnies Sketch with Boris & Theresa. Four candles.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      If another 3 go up can we do a Two Ronnies Sketch with Boris & Theresa. Four candles.
      If only that were funny...

(I know we met 'in action' so to speak, but you are quite difficult to defend sometimes. Try leaving a small pause between a thought leaving your brain, and hitting the keyboard. Twenty years should do it...)
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        If only that were funny...

(I know we met 'in action' so to speak, but you are quite difficult to defend sometimes. Try leaving a small pause between a thought leaving your brain, and hitting the keyboard. Twenty years should do it...)
        You are a dogger?

I wondered what "mordac" meant but now i see it's an anagram of CAMCORD ... you pervert!

Comment

You are a dogger?

I wondered what "mordac" meant but now i see it's an anagram of CAMCORD ... you pervert!
          Sorry to disappoint (and to be fair I'm bloody good at that) but we did actually work together, about 15 years ago - actually that's not strictly true, MF worked his fingers to the bone building a test network for a fantastic product that was going to make the world a better place, and I did f-all apart from strip it to the bone, scavenging bits to repair the corporate network, upon which the clientco had spent about 20 quid. And most of that was on a new mouse mat for the server room.
          And before anyone else points out, MORDAC is not an anagram of CAMCORD. Try counting the letters.
          The state of remedial education these days is starting to get depressing. We'll be back in caves before you know it...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            Sorry to disappoint (and to be fair I'm bloody good at that) but we did actually work together, about 15 years ago - actually that's not strictly true, MF worked his fingers to the bone building a test network for a fantastic product that was going to make the world a better place, and I did f-all apart from strip it to the bone, scavenging bits to repair the corporate network, upon which the clientco had spent about 20 quid. And most of that was on a new mouse mat for the server room.
            And before anyone else points out, MORDAC is not an anagram of CAMCORD. Try counting the letters.
            The state of remedial education these days is starting to get depressing. We'll be back in caves before you know it...

Well this is the story of politics isn't it.

I worked my backside off building & making stuff, whereas Mordac sponged & scavenged off the endeavours of others.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I worked my backside off building & making stuff, whereas Mordac sponged & scavenged off the endeavours of others.
              I think "sponged & scavenged" is a tad harsh. I prefer "blatantly nicked". It's a bit more honest...

Comment

It's all coming out now!! I thought you pair were cool, but you're a geeky network spod and mordac is a pedant.

Comment

It's all coming out now!! I thought you pair were cool, but you're a geeky network spod and mordac is a thief.
                  FTFY
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I thought you pair were cool
                    Deary me.

Comment

Working...
                    X