• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diseased Ex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    CUK has the trolls it deserves.
    In fact some of our foreign ones are / were some of the top trolls we have
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

He should never have been allowed back after the first permaban. Grovelling? What a disgrace. No self-respecting CUK poster would do that...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        He should never have been allowed back after the first permaban. Grovelling? What a disgrace. No self-respecting CUK poster would do that...

We could have petition to have him bought back.

Actually, on second thoughts, lets not
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          We could have petition to have him bought back.

Actually, on second thoughts, lets not
          Or a minute's silence to mark his passing.

Comment

Didn't realise he's been banned but couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Comment

In fact some of our foreign ones are / were some of the top trolls we have
              You bitch!

What is a troll for you? Someone, that you disagree? - and immediately you start to behave like a clown and crying like a flower every time you received an infraction?

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                You bitch!

What is a troll for you? Someone, that you disagree? - and immediately you start to ave like a clown and crying like a flower every time you received an infraction?

I haven't received a ban or an infraction for quite some time, but thanks for your concern

As for behaving like a clown, yes I do, it actually works quite well, maybe you should try it......

Oh, wait
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                  You bitch!

What is a troll for you? Someone, that you disagree? - and immediately you start to behave like a clown and crying like a flower every time you received an infraction?
                  Someone who continually posts nonsense. Is deliberately rude and inflammatory. And has a house in Portugal.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Someone who continually posts nonsense. Is deliberately rude and inflammatory. And has a house in Portugal.
                    And drives a battered BMW and is ex Accenture
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I haven't received a ban or an infraction for quite some time, but thanks for your concern

As for behaving like a clown, yes I do, it actually works quite well, maybe you should try it......

Oh, wait
                      Entertain me ...

Comment

Working...
                      X