• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fourth EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fourth EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive

"Extension of scope: Tax crimes are now included in the definition of "criminal activity" falling within the ambit of AMLD4. Providers of gambling services are also brought within scope as are persons trading in goods for cash payments of at least €10,000. AMLD5 also brings virtual currency platforms and custodial wallet providers (i.e. persons who control access to virtual currencies) within scope. "

Fourth EU Anti-Money Laundering Directive's Effective Date Looms - Are You Ready?

DOOMED!

Seriously though if I came into millions in crypto I'd just live in a low tax state for a year. Perhaps the channel islands. No issues with that.

But I don't mind paying tax don't get me wrong but if the big yins are not chased for it neither should we be.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
    X