• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Day of Rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Its going to kick off big time, no visits to that area of town for me this week
    I would not be surprised if this event was targeted by suicide bombers. The police presence will be engaged in keeping order. A lot of protesters will be drunk. A suicide bomber can slip in there relatively easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      I would not be surprised if this event was targeted by suicide bombers. The police presence will be engaged in keeping order. A lot of protesters will be drunk. A suicide bomber can slip in there relatively easily.
      Starting to reorganise myself for the future, loser geriatric as I am.

I'm going to leave this rather lovely "legacy" to the kids.

Generous, me
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Starting to reorganise myself for the future, loser geriatric as I am.

I'm going to leave this rather lovely "legacy" to the kids.

Generous, me
        This is nothing. Wait till the London property market pops. There will be a middle class revolt. There will be project managed riots!

Comment

This is nothing. Wait till the London property market pops. There will be a middle class revolt. There will be project managed riots!
          There won't be.

Wasn't last time it happened.

Though it would be good to see the back of foreign "investors"
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You're thinking of fascism.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              You're thinking of fascism.
              Its a long road .

But we are doing a really great job of heading there
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Depressing thread for depressive people. Come on people less of this negative crap, you are better than that.

Comment

Quite agree. Anyway, what's special about that day? I am in a bad temper every day!
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Depressing thread for depressive people. Come on people less of this negative crap, you are better than that.
                    I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      There won't be.

Wasn't last time it happened.

Though it would be good to see the back of foreign "investors"
                      I am not sure when the London property market last dropped. It was stable for a year or two in the bad times.

Comment

Working...
                      X