• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scottish independence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scottish independence?

Probably not then

Shock poll says 60% want Sturgeon to ditch IndyRef2 (and 36% want her to RESIGN) - Daily Record

Not really "shock news" to be honest.

There is not much appetite for it being called so recently after quite a resounding NO vote in 2014.

Only the empty vessels and the Tartan Mafia bigots are still trying to push the line that it is what a decent proportion of the people actually want.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I also don't think it's a shock poll result. People are looking at the clusterf**k of Brexit and have no appetite for further turmoil and unrest.

I am glad that Scotland returned an SNP majority back to Westminster and I believe the Scottish parliament need to be united in taking a message to the Tories that Brexit is too serious a subject to be left to a party that cannot be trusted to act on the best interests of the country as a whole - and god forbid if the DUP get a seat at the table

Comment

#PrayForScooty
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          #PrayForScooty
          I was just going to say this thread is a little insensitive to scooter .

Its a very difficult time for him.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Thats are great pity.

Comment

Yet another one bites the dust...

one day at a time

Comment

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/i...vrz#.wfLqP5g2V

Ross Greer told BuzzFeed News the Yes movement is splitting along the faultlines of those who see any criticism of the SNP as anti-independence and those who are trying to put forward an alternative vision for an independent Scotland.

“The reality is that the SNP’s popularity is on the decline after a decade in government which has, since the referendum in particular, been deeply uninspiring," the Green MSP and Yes campaigner told BuzzFeed News.
                Oh dear....how sad.....never mind!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  #PrayForScooty
                  You need to change your avatar to the Saltire!

Do it properly man!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So the SNP are acting like the Tories now
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X