• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tim Ferriss slow carb diet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I had a guy at work, another cyclist, expressing real surprise when I told him I was going to hit 50 next year. He really didn't believe me
    Pedestrians? Cretins you work with? IQ? Stone?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      I've lost 20kg the last six months and indeed, the fat comes off from everywhere. My watch strap is now quite loose. I'm pleased about that as the clasp was getting popped open occasionally before. Doesn't do that now. I have maybe around another 27 - 28kg to lose but it is going to take a long time.
      Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
        I've lost 20kg the last six months and indeed, the fat comes off from everywhere. My watch strap is now quite loose. I'm pleased about that as the clasp was getting popped open occasionally before. Doesn't do that now. I have maybe around another 27 - 28kg to lose but it is going to take a long time.
        Amazing work!!!!!
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
          I'm not taking the piss out of you. I just had this mental image of you as being a fat balding metal head with a goatie. A bit like Rab C Nesbitt if he had GCSEs. That's how you come across on the internet if I'm not mistaken. But now I realise I was in the wrong and i'd like to apologise. But don't take it literally, if possible.
          lol. I shaved off my goatie many years ago and my hair currently reaches well passed my shoulders without a bald spot (at least for now), although it is greying at an alarming rate. Glad to see I cast such a flattering online image. Although being a fan of role playing games, board games, comics and computer programming rarely gives people a flattering image.

This is my wife and I before a night out a few months ago:

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
            Image removed just in case
            What is a lovely lady like that doing with a guy like you? You must be incredibly rich!

<cue stupid comments from loads of idiots>

Comment

BGG & I wanted to lose some weight we both were carrying a bit too much.

Exercise is difficult: ability for him, time for me.

We did the Jane Plan for 10 months & lost circa 4.5 stone each
              The best thing about the plan is that it teaches portion control and makes you think about what you eat, which was a major failing for both of us.

BGG is now happy with where he is, I will probably do another round in a few months but at present we are on normal diets – well the new normal for us anyhow & are maintaining our current weights.
              Growing old is mandatory
              Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                We did the Jane Plan for 10 months & lost circa 4.5 stone each
                4.5 stone - wow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  What is a lovely lady like that doing with a guy like you? You must be incredibly rich!

<cue stupid comments from loads of idiots>
                  She's just lucky, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    lol. I shaved off my goatie many years ago and my hair currently reaches well passed my shoulders without a bald spot (at least for now), although it is greying at an alarming rate. Glad to see I cast such a flattering online image. Although being a fan of role playing games, board games, comics and computer programming rarely gives people a flattering image.

This is my wife and I before a night out a few months ago:

Are you sporting a pony tail round the back there?

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                      Are you sporting a pony tail round the back there?
                      Yep, reaches to the middle of my back or so.

Comment

Working...
                      X