• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Politically Correct Poohing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Politically Correct Poohing

Dirty protest .. academic brainboxes ordered not to poo in bins and showers by university bosses - Daily Record

The memo, posted on Thursday, was sent by the operations management team of the University's Technology and Innovation Centre.

It read: 'Given the incidence of people pooing in bins, showers and the likes, can I please remind all TIC occupants that the toilets have been provided for that specific purpose.

'All bodily fluids, solids and toilet paper must be disposed of down the toilet.

'While I appreciate that the TIC population is multi-cultural and different countries have different practices, here in the UK the accepted practice is to use only the WC.

followed by

A Strathclyde University spokeswoman said: “We’ve apologised for any offence caused to colleagues.

“The email contained sentiments completely contrary to our institutional values and should not have been sent.

“It was recalled as soon as it came to our attention and we swiftly issued an apology to staff.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Probably the drunk British pooing everywhere...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

“The email contained sentiments completely contrary to our institutional values and should not have been sent.

“It was recalled as soon as it came to our attention and we swiftly issued an apology to staff.”

Presumably they think FGM is okay too?

I feel sorry for the cleaning staff.

Comment

Working...
      X