• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feeling Naughty?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling Naughty?

feeling naughty?
    been selling arms to saudi arabia?
    privatised the NHS recently?
    come join us for a cheeky frolick through fields of wheat, the farmers will love it xoxo

Running Through A Field Of Wheat

People in Norwich have organised a 'running through a field of wheat' event on Facebook - Huddersfield Examiner

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
    feeling naughty?
    Nope thanks, I'm on the path to righteousness
    one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
      feeling naughty?
      been selling arms to saudi arabia?
      privatised the NHS recently?
      come join us for a cheeky frolick through fields of wheat, the farmers will love it xoxo

Running Through A Field Of Wheat

People in Norwich have organised a 'running through a field of wheat' event on Facebook - Huddersfield Examiner
      They don't get out much in Norwich.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        They don't get out much in Norwich.
        As witnessed by the fact that as of just now, 26,000 are "going" and another 57,000 are "interested". I'm sure the people of Norwich are thrilled that their city is trending, but I hope they've booked a f**king big field.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          As witnessed by the fact that as of just now, 26,000 are "going" and another 57,000 are "interested". I'm sure the people of Norwich are thrilled that their city is trending, but I hope they've booked a f**king big field.
          Big enough...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Big enough...

That'll probably just about do it...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X