• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's only an exit poll, calm down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I still think the Torys will get a majority, but it'll be less than 10.
    10 to 20.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Nah, your Asperger's was much more of a defining factor.
      Still you've got to admire my forecasting skills, what?
      House price falls. Tick.
      Tactical election surprise. Tick.
      next up Brexit economic disaster. Tick.

HTH. BIKIW
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        I think she will warrant only a very small picture on the stairs of number 10
        One where it will never be straight then keeps falling off so it is just left at the bottom of the stairs.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

First couple of results in and it looks like the Tory percentage of the vote is significantly better than the exit poll suggested.

Just saying................
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

First couple of results in and it looks like the Tory percentage of the vote is significantly better than the exit poll suggested.

Agree. Hung parliament doesn't smell right.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              I think she will warrant only a very small picture on the stairs of number 10
              They'll sellotape it onto the back of the Gordon Brown one in one of those clear PVC IKEA clip frames.

Comment

There's no doubt they'll win. But no landslide, which is a disaster given the point they started from.
                TBH I want to the Tories to win, but with a small majority so we get a sensible, soft Brexit.
                Last edited by sasguru; 8 June 2017, 22:17.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  They'll sellotape it onto the back of the Gordon Brown one in one of those clear PVC IKEA clip frames.
                  Then hang it up in the Karzi!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Newcastle and Sunderland though. Not exactly representative.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Arrgh too much blah blah blah on the election cover, why can't they just read the results on like they do at the eurovision

Comment

Working...
                      X