• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's only an exit poll, calm down

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I'm off to bed. Will pop radio 4 on.

Clients pay extra for that then? Some sort of kinky fishing forecast?

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      I'm off to bed. Will pop radio 4 on.
      nlyuk is off to bed with R4? Strange days indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Yes but they've picked up UKIP voters, who were mostly Tories really. Sunderland shows UKIP -16% and Con +11% and Lab +4%. Really Cons have lost some of the previous UKIP voters to Labour, not gained.

Maybe.

I know. I was going to watch the exit poll and see if I was right about the Tories getting a small number of extra seats, or whether I was wrong and the Tories were getting a large number of extra seats, and then watch something else for a bit and go to bed. And now it's actually interesting. Grrrr.

Lucky I'm unemployed really.
        So Labour underperforms in north and east and does better in London and south. Or something different.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          nlyuk is off to bed with R4? Strange days indeed.
          Not as strange as her tryst with R2D2.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

"It's only an exit poll, calm down"

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
              "It's only an exit poll, calm down"

I'm calm

Comment

Working...
              X