• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking off on London Bridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Like Osama Bin-Laden?

Kill all Arsenal fans?
    Not even in jest BP, not even in jest...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      The Wail have been doing some digging and it turns out one of the jihadi scum was an Arsenal fan.

London attack: Details of the ISIS killer are revealed | Daily Mail Online
      And sounds like the 'muslim' gone bad t'was high as a kite too...

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        Not even in jest BP, not even in jest...
        Sorry about that. Though I have heard some quite extremist "solutions" to the current issue which will not solve anything. Mine seemed about as stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by oscarose View Post
          And sounds like the 'muslim' gone bad t'was high as a kite too...

There might be something in that.
          I read somewhere that a large number of jihadis were regular cannabis smokers. Cannabis produces psychosis and schizophrenia in some people, which with the religious fervour of devout Muslims could be a potent mix.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            There might be something in that.
            I read somewhere that a large number of jihadis were regular cannabis smokers. Cannabis produces psychosis and schizophrenia in some people, which with the religious fervour of devout Muslims could be a potent mix.
            The text I had translated and explained to me many years ago by old Muslim gits stated that any drugs alcohol, cannabis or tobacco was forbidden - haram.

Then later I had young Muslim men and women state that smoking cannabis or tobacco was fine as it wasn't alcohol.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"preparation and direction" is necessary only when protesters aren't very motivated in making their protest. Such as when they are expressing an intellectual opinion rather than an emotional imperative.

Compare that footage with the following footage of extremely angry muslims causing havoc in a lecture theatre, when someone unwisely decides to insult their prophet and make a film about it. The difference in intention and passion is obvious, as is the genuineness:

(NSFW due to some written expletives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0sRmpvdIIk
              So when quiet, dignified and civilised, it's faked intellectual opinion. When it's anger and violence, it's genuine. So Muslims are by default angry, and when they're not, they're faking it. I'm glad that's cleared up.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hassan I Sahba

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hawkwind

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    So when quiet, dignified and civilised, it's faked intellectual opinion. When it's anger and violence, it's genuine. So Muslims are by default angry, and when they're not, they're faking it. I'm glad that's cleared up.
                    Basically yes.
                    Though the muslims in the BBC group probably don't realise that they are being fake.

Humans, and human males especially, are primarily motivated by emotions. i.e. the things that they really care about cause within them an emotional reaction (anger, fear etc), leading them to take action.

So for example if a family member is killed in a car crash at an accident blackspot, a person will likely get very angry, an emotion, and this will motivate him/her to campaign for the road to be made more safe. But if the person killed is not a family member, the person will think intellectually that the road ought to be made safer, but will not have the emotional drive to do anything about it.

The group of muslims on the BBC were no doubt sympathetic and saddened by the attacks (most muslims are against terrorism, remember). But the attacks were not of enough importance to them, to motivate them, to do anything substantial about them, themselves.

Comment

Basically yes.
                      Though the muslims in the BBC group probably don't realise that they are being fake.

Humans, and human males especially, are primarily motivated by emotions. i.e. the things that they really care about cause within them an emotional reaction (anger, fear etc), leading them to take action.

So for example if a family member is killed in a car crash at an accident blackspot, a person will likely get very angry, an emotion, and this will motivate him/her to campaign for the road to be made more safe. But if the person killed is not a family member, the person will think intellectually that the road ought to be made safer, but will not have the emotional drive to do anything about it.

The group of muslims on the BBC were no doubt sympathetic and saddened by the attacks (most muslims are against terrorism, remember). But the attacks were not of enough importance to them, to motivate them, to do anything substantial about them, themselves.
                      I think you're slightly deranged.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X