• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Facebook comment about Corbyn is going viral

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Facebook comment about Corbyn is going viral

This Facebook comment about Jeremy Corbyn is going viral - The London Economic

I could not have put it much better. Read it and think if you want to vote strong and stable..
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Even his own MPs are not behind him. If there was a MP vote for Labour leader he would not get elected.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I could not have put it much better. Read it and think if you want to vote strong and stable..
      TL;DR

Comment

I'm preferring the viral thread 'Search and rescue out looking for the PM... Last seen on..'
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Dangerous thing Social Media... gives the rabble a voice...
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I'm preferring the viral thread 'Search and rescue out looking for the PM... Last seen on..'
            She's been sanctioned by the DWP for failing to turn up for a job interview.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

I assume the reason Facebook is awash with Pro-Corbyn stuff is that all the tories supports have jobs so are working somewhere rather than pissing about on social media?
              Contracting is like plumbing. You're your own boss until you walk into someone's house and they tell you to take your shoes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
                Dangerous thing Social Media... gives the rabble a voice...
                Much like Brexit vote.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Feck off you lefty loon.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Never underestimate the power of conviction politicians, like Jeremy Corbyn and Nigel Farage. They have successes just when the rest of us are starting to get complacent.

Comment

Working...
                    X