• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Manchester bomber's mother reported him and police did nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Fair enough albeit with based on a poll of 2060 people.
    I'm not saying that this is all Brexiteers.

Comment

In the meantime integration continues
      Bomb unit sent to Manchester street - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        wow closed minded idiot - so everywhere else is ok because your community is integrating.
        It's fools like you and ISIS who are pushing more and more people into the extremes by only looking for bad examples rather than good. For every bad nut case there are 1000 good people. Just like how ISIS brands all of the west as infidels who are wanting to slaughter Muslims (don't forget Yemen, Syria, Iraq where 1000s of children have been slaughtered - or do they mean nothing to you, you utter low life) you do the same thing to Muslims. So really your ideology is actually very close to ISIS. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Strange how integration is not much of a problem in Scotland. Why is that?
          Sectarianism? Deep fried Mars Bars? Buckie? Help us out here.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            Sorry - does the truth hurt? That you are playing into the narrative that the terrorists want and are doing exactly what you want them to? Rather than bringing the best out of others and opening dialogue to seek to "Other" Muslims. If they are all wrong then be a good human and go and educate them rather than standing on the sidelines.
            The truth can hurt. But when you call me an extremist and put me on the same level as someone that blows up kids then that makes me angry.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
              bla bla bla do nothing. carry on as normal as if nothing happened. bla bla
              what a ****** idiot!
              Better to do nothing than to be a vile racist xenophobic thug. Though what would be even better would be to work with others to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                It's fools like you and ISIS who are pushing more and more people into the extremes by only looking for bad examples rather than good. For every bad nut case there are 1000 good people. Just like how ISIS brands all of the west as infidels who are wanting to slaughter Muslims (don't forget Yemen, Syria, Iraq where 1000s of children have been slaughtered - or do they mean nothing to you, you utter low life) you do the same thing to Muslims. So really your ideology is actually very close to ISIS. Congrats
                OK , you IDIOT, but the topic says that POLICE did NOTHING about reports of that tulipTER being reported by own mother, chanting ****** islamic tulip idiot songs going to ISIS countries etc and they did NOTHING. go integrate with that tulipter

Comment

Well when someone tried to attack glasgow airport the civiluan kicked him so hard he broke his foot.....

Maybe we need to adopt same policy in england!

Comment

The truth can hurt. But when you call me an extremist and put me on the same level as someone that blows up kids then that makes me angry.
                    Maybe the Internet isn't for you if it's making you angry.

Comment

I didn't put you on the same level as the one who blew up the kids but there are another 1000 like him who have the "otherism" ideology who sympathise with him. Just like how you sympathise with the western system which produces the bomb that slaughters kids in yemen, iraq and syria. So you are like the ISIS sympathiser but not the bomber. HTH.

Comment

Working...
                      X