• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Infrastructure is a bit tulip and healthcare is middle of the pack. Beer is good tho.
    Not a big draw for most Muslims I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Infrastructure is a bit tulip and healthcare is middle of the pack. Beer is good tho.
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        Not a big draw for most Muslims I believe.
        hah there you go, found the cause of all the hatred. Lack of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          It is???? I've no idea what is or isn't racism nowadays....
          So if it's a white British Muslim where is it you send him? Or is it only "coloured" Muslims you are talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            So if it's a white British Muslim where is it you send him? Or is it only "coloured" Muslims you are talking about?
            If they are terrorists I don't really care. Where they send them is the problem but I didn't think want to get rid of anyone who is a terrorist is racist.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              Worked to a fashion with Israel after WWII, so maybe the solution is to allow ISIS a caliphate in the desert where we can encourage all their followers to move to. Any extremists still wanting to wage war and those brainwashing others can be deported and their original citizenship revoked.
              I must admit I was thinking all of these people we are tracking should be offered a one way ticket to Syria and a tin helmet to hide from the drones.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                I don't think color of the skin has anything to do with this. Wasn't the guy from london white? It's the stupid religion that melts peoples brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  ... so maybe the solution is to allow ISIS a caliphate in the desert where we can encourage all their followers to move to. Any extremists still wanting to wage war and those brainwashing others can be deported and their original citizenship revoked.
                  +1

added advantage of clearing out huge % of the prisoner population.

Comment

There is no liberal solution to this problem. You are dealing with bullies. You must use force. We are at war, you send in your men who don't mind getting their hands dirty, to the front line. The time has come to stop talking and take direct action i'm afraid. You think the mancs are going to take this on the chin- I doubt it. Expect physical invasion of known extremist mosques by the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
                      There is no liberal solution to this problem. You are dealing with bullies. You must use force. We are at war, you send in your men who don't mind getting their hands dirty, to the front line. The time has come to stop talking and take direct action i'm afraid. You think the mancs are going to take this on the chin- I doubt it. Expect physical invasion of known extremist mosques by the weekend.

Report back on Monday on what actually happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X