• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Explosion in Manchester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    “I should have shown them the book, To Take Arms, My Year with the Provisional IRA, I had written and explained the context.”
    Sounds like a pretty open and shut case to me
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      Perhaps because May managed to avoid inviting the 'RA round for tea?
      Yep she did, and she managed to raise him on that by going direct to ISIS Saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Yep she did, and she managed to raise him on that by going direct to ISIS Saudi.

So let me understand this, you're saying the Saudi government are ISIS, or even just exist to promote ISIS?

Comment

So let me understand this, you're saying the Saudi government are ISIS, or even just exist to promote ISIS?
          Are you thick?

Comment

For those who are uneducated, retarded or just darn right ignorant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideolo...and_the_Levant

Comment

Originally posted by glebe digital View Post
              May gets to display 'strong and stable', Corbyn gets to answer difficult IRA/ISIS questions.
              Perfect timing with some polls showing a Labour swing, whatever that is.
              Wot David Icke said

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                Thanks Nige

I don't think one could possibly come up with a more incendiary phrase than "final solution" particularly given the circumstances.
                comes across as a slip of the keyboard.

Not sure I'm a Hopkins Fan but I don't think it was intentional.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

For those who are uneducated, retarded or just darn right ignorant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideolo...and_the_Levant
                  Or this:

Is Saudi Arabia to blame for Islamic State? -BBC

Comment

And you believe the BBC when it comes to issues of foreign policy involving Saudi Arabia that is known to be funding ISIS and massacring innocents in Yemen. They are also known to chop peoples heads off in the same way ISIS do.... yet somehow BBC makes it all ok.

Comment

And you believe the BBC when it comes to issues of foreign policy involving Saudi Arabia that is known to be funding ISIS and massacring innocents in Yemen. They are also known to chop peoples heads off in the same way ISIS do.... yet somehow BBC makes it all ok.
                      Corbyn supported Sinn Fein's then strategy to bomb Northern Ireland out of the UK. As far as I can tell, he would still happily put British citizens, whether they be in Northern Ireland, Falklands or Gibraltar, behind people in his own interest groups, namely those who aren't British citizens. He's aiming to become PM of the United Kingdom.

As far as I am aware the Saudi government hasn't a policy, direct or otherwise, of sending ISIS bombers to Britain for its own gain. Whether May should be involved with the Saudis is a totally different conversation.

I thought the BBC article fairly balanced. You obviously didn't.
                      Last edited by The_Equalizer; 23 May 2017, 11:43.

Comment

Working...
                      X