• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cut through lawnmower cable

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

You better PM quackhandle and let him know straight away.......

Oh, hang on

NB: Each to their own when it comes to pets (although I am very allergic their hair) it's just the crazy cat lady next door seems to want to adopt every single cat going. One? Fine, but four? Five? Now it's war!

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

NB: Each to their own when it comes to pets (although I am very allergic their hair) it's just the crazy cat lady next door seems to want to adopt every single cat going. One? Fine, but four? Five? Now it's war!

qh
      Shame you are allergic as the trick would be to lure them into your house put them in cat boxes then take them to an animal shelter and say you found a stray cat.

Also the woman is mean. Strange cats don't tend to like each other apparently it can cause some of them to be really stressed to share a home with another cat.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Shame you are allergic as the trick would be to lure them into your house put them in cat boxes then take them to an animal shelter and say you found a stray cat.
        I'm liking this idea. But she'd no doubt she'd rehome them again!

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Also the woman is mean. Strange cats don't tend to like each other apparently it can cause some of them to be really stressed to share a home with another cat.
        She's not the full shilling. I had to tell her the other week it's normally the done thing to put your rubbish in black bags, then put them in the wheelie bin. Christ it did stink.

qh

Comment

I'm liking this idea. But she'd no doubt she'd rehome them again!

She's not the full shilling. I had to tell her the other week it's normally the done thing to put your rubbish in black bags, then put them in the wheelie bin. Christ it did stink.

qh
          You should contact Social Services, see if you can get rehoused.

You might have to make a few things up
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

qh
            There's a women here with eight. Some funny bu66er has nicknamed her octopussy.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              You should contact Social Services, see if you can get rehoused.

You might have to make a few things up

The irony is I think she actually works for the local council.

In Feline Re-homing Dept probably.

qh

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                There's a women here with eight. Some funny bu66er has nicknamed her octopussy.
                If she gets any more, you'll have to fall back on Pussy Galore.

Comment

The irony is I think she actually works for the local council.

In Feline Re-homing Dept probably.

qh
                  Most of them are privately run as councils have no money.

Anyway you can always take them to another council area if you have any relations who live in that area, then give those relations address.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                    Anyone saw my question re jetwash?? Kercher K2??
                    Did a quick search, as I may want to buy a jet washer soon to clean a concrete courtyard.

Looks to me like the K2 wouldn't jet the skin off a rice pudding, and what you want is something like this bad boy

(If anyone knows a more professional jet washer for cleaning concrete patios and litchen off walls etc, I'd be interested.)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Don't know. But the trick is to spread the powder on a wet patio and let it soak (apparently in sunshine helps but not sure myself), and then sweep it away later with water. If you don't have a drain to sweep it towards it may be a problem. Maybe best leave for the oil stain.
                      Thanks for the tip NL, I actually have an oil stain on my front drive and I can use this there as the plants there are in a raised bed so wont be affected... unfortunately I can't do that for the patio !!

Comment

Working...
                      X